💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Born This Way Ball Jacket

NIKE

Featured Posts

hey they are actually rainbow - I was looking for battery powered xmas lights in a store everywhere just because I was in the moment of working on it and didn't have to wait to have them shipped from an online site and I ended up finding them at the Rite Aid down the street from me in the clearance section both strings of twelve lights was 79cents. can you believe it!?

I'm thinking of selling it because I am broke and I worked a lot of extra days to be able to afford the jacket and all the mirrors/paint/and other materials and would love to be able to sell it for a few bucks however I also want to try to throw it to gaga at the ball and maybe have her put it on - and then when she throws it back to the crowd I will get it back no matter what...

so do I throw it - try to have her put it on and then I keep it...

or

do I try to sell it for like $50 :toofloppy:

If she throws it back you better keep that **** :dies: Anything she touches is golden. I say just keep it. I mean I am broke as hell too and if I made something that is that nice, I would keep it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she throws it back you better keep that **** :dies: Anything she touches is golden. I say just keep it. I mean I am broke as hell too and if I made something that is that nice, I would keep it.

I know

I'll probz keep it

cause I love it :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Fiercceee! Love it !

thank youuu

damm you feirce b---h, you just set a new standard for BTW jackets

hell yeah - that's some good **** to hear :legend:

OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hope gaga saw it!!!!

yeah that would be awesome she probably didn't though :shutup:

maybe she will at the show... I still don't know if I wanna throw it and give it up :/

• 2 months later...

Archived