💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K serving Gaga-levels of talent on AHS set

weed

Featured Posts

weed
48 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It's her VS Paris again, I fear. They  will be compared a lot, especially since Paris also chose to started her acting career in (campy) horror stuffs, House of Wax  :ororomunroe:

Her role in House of Wax helped turn me gay... it was so iconic, she served so much c*nt!

• YAAAS 2

SlowLoris

Why is everyone doubting Kim K?  Like sure she's never made a name for herself as an ARTIST, and I also think there could be a good debate on who deserves certain roles (i.e. actual actresses who've been waiting to get cast in things)...

But c'mon y'all, Kim K is rich as hell and has plenty of free time, I'm sure she could have taken acting classes or at least had intense rehearsal processes.  I mean, y'all forget about her little "reality" show she had for 15 years.  It may have been "real" situations, but she's soooo used to being in front of the camera and playing it up.  She knows her angles, she knows how film/tv is made, she's friends with tons of actors.... I'm not gonna doubt her till I see the results myself 

Helxig

They better not slander Gaga's high level of passion, drive and previously-untapped acting talent by comparing her to Kim :interestinga:  I cannot see Kim putting in that same level of commitment

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

phantasmas

this season is supposed to be the first one to not have Ryan as showrunner and to also be based on a book

im assuming Kim is playing the lead from the book who goes on an IVF journey as she's the only one holding a baby in the teaser 

should be interesting

BleepBloop
On 7/31/2023 at 8:57 PM, darkgaga said:

Excuse me? She was awesome, even though the role might have not been that far from how we saw her till then

Sure

weed
24 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

im assuming Kim is playing the lead from the book who goes on an IVF journey as she's the only one holding a baby in the teaser 

I'm gagged!!! I thought she'd have an Ariana in Scream Queens-esque role! Crazy if she is the main lady.

weed
23 minutes ago, NATAH said:

you guys are aware kim has acted before in 90210 and Disaster Movie? :gum:

literally need to rewatch Disaster Movie lol so many references