💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Tony doc confirmed for September

LunaUniverse

Featured Posts

NATAH
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

It's cold but this is how TV works, especially in newscast. The moment someone's in a fragile state they pull out that person's archive and get ready all the material they can for when the time comes. His family certainly have had some rollout planned out too. If you look at it this way they're honoring him, as opposed to not air a single thing- which I think this is a disservice to his legacy.

plus i think tony was old enough and experienced enough to know this would happen

if he had openly rejected it, gaga would want nothing to do with it

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Were they waiting for his passing to announce this? :volantis:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CyanDante

It was probably already in motion, I think his passing away just fast forwarded things. It could be seen as a beautiful tribute to the amazing life and career Tony has had in his lifetime. And also uphold the friendship that Tony and Gaga has shared over the years. :kara:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

beli8

Awww, this is going to be so special. I don't care if there isn't any new footage (although I anticipate there will be, at least new behind the scenes stuff from they would rehearse and what not), it's just going to be such a beautiful way to celebrate his life, his legacy, and their friendship. I will have a whole box of tissues ready to go for sure!

Space Cowboy
12 hours ago, G U C C I said:

I will obviously love to see this documentary but at the same time it just feels really weird to suddenly announce it’s release the week he passes and it’s streaming debut a month later. Like was it held for this purpose? To be released after he passed? 

I have a hunch that this is maybe what Tony wanted..

AnglerfishbraBENUS
23 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I have a hunch that this is maybe what Tony wanted..

exactly. it was made by family FOR family too. They’ve known his condition was getting worse and have been filming things for a decade. this could have been been a plan from the beginning 

• Love 1

MelbHawker

I can’t wait to see this.. their relationship reminds me of my own with my grandfather who also died of Alzheimer’s & Dementia in 2020. I love their friendship, it’s the most beautiful thing to watch.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Stephen
20 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

This inspired me to re-watch @Stephens documentary on the C2C Era! SO GOOD

Thank you Space you're the best :fatcat::holdmyhand:

• Love 1

Space Cowboy
4 hours ago, Stephen said:

Thank you Space you're the best :fatcat::holdmyhand:

That's you. Can't wait for The Fame Doc party next month! :heart:

• YAAAS 1

lance13

If this were a controversial piece that put Tony in a "bad light", it would be one thing. I think Mr. Bennett would be completely on board (even this soon after his passing) for a documentary highlighting his BEAUTIFUL friendship with Gaga. Just my opinion.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i think this is also going to be the closure that the world needs re: ARTPOP act ii. 

cheek to cheek is ARTPOP act ii

• LMAO 1

Madame Goo Goo
On 7/26/2023 at 6:48 PM, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i think this is also going to be the closure that the world needs re: ARTPOP act ii. 

cheek to cheek is ARTPOP act ii

Therefore Love for Sale is ARTPOP act III. We literally have THREE acts of ARTPOP and people are still greedy wanting more

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • YAAAS 1