Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga Sell M&Gs on the Next Tour

Jacques

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marc Monster would basically live with gaga on the tour if she sold meet and greets.

I think what would be really cool is if gaga created a raffle for every tour date to win a meet and greet.

To be entered in the raffle, a donation to the BTWF would be required. Limit one donation per person, and it can be any amount of money (amount of donation wouldn't matter: ex- someone donating $5 has the same chance as someone who donates $500).

So basically your donation would put your name into the raffle, and a certain number of people per date would be chosen randomly.

Seems fair to me. It's all chance, so no competitiveness, and everyone's equal. Plus the BTWF would get money.

Idk, thoughts?

This. Donating may be to get a chance to see her in a meet & greet sounds better. Everybody has a chance and it won´t personally affect anyone. IMO.

She did it before, she could do it again. However lets not forget how she cancelled most of them after she passed out...

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Katie14

Marc Monster would basically live with gaga on the tour if she sold meet and greets.

I think what would be really cool is if gaga created a raffle for every tour date to win a meet and greet.

To be entered in the raffle, a donation to the BTWF would be required. Limit one donation per person, and it can be any amount of money (amount of donation wouldn't matter: ex- someone donating $5 has the same chance as someone who donates $500).

So basically your donation would put your name into the raffle, and a certain number of people per date would be chosen randomly.

Seems fair to me. It's all chance, so no competitiveness, and everyone's equal. Plus the BTWF would get money.

Idk, thoughts?

Nice idea! I feel like there should be a minimum donation requirement though, like maybe $3. Otherwise some people would donate 5 cents.

She did it before, she could do it again. However lets not forget how she cancelled most of them after she passed out...

DId the fans get their money back or a reschedule?

Nice idea! I feel like there should be a minimum donation requirement though, like maybe $3. Otherwise some people would donate 5 cents.

DId the fans get their money back or a reschedule?

They were given the option of a downgrade to a Paparazzi package, like the GH package, with a refund of the difference, or a full refund. For many, who didn't want to pay so much for loads of merch and early entry, they had to lose their ticket to the show and get another one on eBay at a highly inflated price. How do I know - that was me :(

I know Katy Perry does that with a fan forum.

That's how I got my M&G with her!

alejandroscunt

No I don't think she should not everyone can afford a m&g and it doesn't make you any more of a fan if you can.

No. I almost feel like it would go against her image. I don't to pay to meet Gaga, I'd rather her choose me from the pit. It wouldn't feel right if I knew the only reason I was getting to talk to her was because I shelled out enough cash.

I agree. That's not what she is about. Making fans pay 500 bucks to meet her seems wrong.

LutheranMonster

I think it's so against what Gaga is about. "I don't care how much money you have..but I won't meet you unless you shell out $1,000, b---hes."

Also, while I like the sentiment for donating to the Foundation, can we just talk about how much fuhcking money the BTWF has. A local org would benefit so much more from that kind of raffle.

Archived