๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga Sell M&Gs on the Next Tour

Jacques

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I wish. I'll buy them.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ with birds I share this lonely view (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I almost feel like it would go against her image. I don't to pay to meet Gaga, I'd rather her choose me from the pit. It wouldn't feel right if I knew the only reason I was getting to talk to her was because I shelled out enough cash.

gagaisitalian

YES. It would take so much stress away.

And I agree with Miley, the money could benefit the BTW Foundation or even local charities.

I think it'd be better if it was a random draw, a bit like a lottery, anyone who buys a ticket gets the chance to meet her, then maybe 5/6 people are picked at random who meet her beforehand, then GaGa picks people from the crowd for after the show too.

Speechless94

I don't know about anyone else but it would just feel wrong for me to pay to meet her. Even if I had the opportunity I wouldn't. I really dont think she is about that.

pink sushi

NO!!!!!! I hate when artists charge fans hundreds of dollars to spend like 2 freakin minutes with them. :wtf: If you really loved your fans you wouldn't charge them money to meet you. :roll: Every devoted fan of an artist deserves to meet their idol for FREE. :crossed:

Gaga not charging money to meet her fans shows that she really cares about us. :wub:

Even if I could, I probably wouldn't pay a ton of money to meet Gaga. I would just feel so disgusted that she's only there meeting me because I PAID her to. :sick:

GagaLogic

If the money was going to charity or the BTWF then yes, I would absolutely pay for a Meet & Greet with her. And yes, some fans would be disappointed that they couldn't afford it, but the Monster Pit is free with a GA ticket, and you still have disappointed people who can't get into that for whatever reason. No matter what you do, somebody is gonna be pressed about something. :smh:

Future Lover

If the money goes to the BTWF, then yes, she should sell M&Gs. She loves her fans anyway and loves to meet them, so the money going to the BTWF would just be a plus for her.

I personally wouldn't mind spending money for a M&G because I'd get to meet her and I'd be helping a good cause. I don't see the harm in that.

drinkmytears

No. I don't think she should take fans backstage, it becomes a huge contest and fight for her attention. I enjoyed myself and would love other fans to have the chance, but people focus less on the show and more on meeting Gaga. Also its kind of like prostitution imo to sell meet and greets. Maybe she could give away a few to fans on GagaDaily or Little Monsters in each city, I know Katy Perry does that with a fan forum. I don't see her selling meet and greets though, I feel like she would charge $500-1,000 and basically Marc Monster would buy all of them.

No. I don't think she should take fans backstage, it becomes a huge contest and fight for her attention. I enjoyed myself and would love other fans to have the chance, but people focus less on the show and more on meeting Gaga. Also its kind of like prostitution imo to sell meet and greets. Maybe she could give away a few to fans on GagaDaily or Little Monsters in each city, I know Katy Perry does that with a fan forum. I don't see her selling meet and greets though, I feel like she would charge $500-1,000 and basically Marc Monster would buy all of them.

Marc Monster would basically live with gaga on the tour if she sold meet and greets.

I think what would be really cool is if gaga created a raffle for every tour date to win a meet and greet.

To be entered in the raffle, a donation to the BTWF would be required. Limit one donation per person, and it can be any amount of money (amount of donation wouldn't matter: ex- someone donating $5 has the same chance as someone who donates $500).

So basically your donation would put your name into the raffle, and a certain number of people per date would be chosen randomly.

Seems fair to me. It's all chance, so no competitiveness, and everyone's equal. Plus the BTWF would get money.

Idk, thoughts?

Elizabeth

No, I'm hoping for a step-up from the Monster Pit. Perhaps a full on Hunger Games in the arena! :flutter:

In all seriousness, I'd rather she just picked out ransoms from the crowd like she always does.

if that counts to the final gross of the tour then yes :coffee:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived