💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Should Gaga Sell M&Gs on the Next Tour

Jacques

Featured Posts

I want opinions on this. Whilst I am not rich, I have savings that I would buy this with, but obviously it would exclude a lot of people without the money.

Would you be against this or for it?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no

while it's good for yourself to be able to guarantee it, imagine the broken hearts of fans that can't afford it

I think she should, just as long as she makes sure fans can meet her too.

Paid M&G before the show, and then people she picks after the show

I won't die, but I can't live without you

StefJAGermanotta

@Vanilla, you're brilliant! This is best of both worlds. It would be democratic, so those who can't afford can have a chance to see her, and those who can, can see her as well!!!!! I kind of was against paid meet and greets since only the rich can go backstage, and found Gaga to be awesome as she doesn't want her LMs pay just to meet her. But those who can scrimp and save, why bar them against seeing her?

@Vanilla must be part of the Haus mgmt team!

Blank Space

no

while it's good for yourself to be able to guarantee it, imagine the broken hearts of fans that can't afford it

:tea:

@Vanilla, you're brilliant! This is best of both worlds. It would be democratic, so those who can't afford can have a chance to see her, and those who can, can see her as well!!!!! I kind of was against paid meet and greets since only the rich can go backstage, and found Gaga to be awesome as she doesn't want her LMs pay just to meet her. But those who can scrimp and save, why bar them against seeing her?

@Vanilla must be part of the Haus mgmt team!

Glad to know I have a fan ;)

I've always wondered why every artist doesn't do this. Means more money + more satisfied fans

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Flippy

This!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

StefJAGermanotta

Glad to know I have a fan ;)

I've always wondered why every artist doesn't do this. Means more money + more satisfied fans

Yes, I'm your fan, you're a fierce b---h! :hug:

Maybe Gaga wanted to choose from the monsterpit since these are 100% guaranteed to be VERY devoted LMs, where the paid M&Gs may not necessarily be an LM, but could possibly be a rich General Audience who just wants to say that they met Gaga as a conversation piece--there ARE people like these and they may not be as fun as a guaranteed true LM?

But your suggestion makes the most sense.

hell0samuel

I hope she doesn't, it's a good thing that she doesnt make her fans pay to meet her. It's one of things that she's most proud of as an artist that she loves and cares for her fans enough to invite them on stage/backstage free of charge every night

Archived