Magneto
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

The visuals are really cool tbh

Literally the only cool thing about AHS these days :vegas:

Free my mind
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Agunimon

American Horror Story's teaser trailers are so good. If only that same quality carried over to the series now. I will be watching, though. I give each season a chance!! I have high expectations from this trailer, though. One of the best.

• Like 5

bionic
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

American Horror Story's teaser trailers are so good. If only that same quality carried over to the series now. I will be watching, though. I give each season a chance!! I have high expectations from this trailer, though. One of the best.

To be fair even at its peak the quality only carried over to the first half of each season

buy bionic
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 2

Maxine Puth

I haven’t watched a full episode of AHS since 1984, which I admit wasn’t too bad :max: Nothing really intrigues me anymore with the synopsis or teasers though. Like they all just seem like stories ahs has told before. This one gives Hotel vibes aesthetically. I’m just kinda looking out for a season set in the 1700s without all the flash forwards. 

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 2

Anderson123
Just now, Maxine Puth said:

I haven’t watched a full episode of AHS since 1984, which I admit wasn’t too bad :max: Nothing really intrigues me anymore with the synopsis or teasers though. Like they all just seem like stories ahs has told before. This one gives Hotel vibes with the whole baby thing. I’m just kinda looking out for a season set in the 1700s without all the flash forwards. 

I haven’t watched AHS since Murder House episode 7 or 8. :air:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Maxine Puth
Just now, Anderson123 said:

I haven’t watched AHS since Murder House episode 7 or 8. :air:

Even Gaga’s main season :bradley:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i hope this is the follow up to Apocalypse - i think at the end there was a cliffhanger  

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

ProfessionalClown

So we can expect this will be out in September/October right. And American horror stories prob early next year?

ProfessionalClown
19 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I haven’t watched a full episode of AHS since 1984, which I admit wasn’t too bad :max: Nothing really intrigues me anymore with the synopsis or teasers though. Like they all just seem like stories ahs has told before. This one gives Hotel vibes aesthetically. I’m just kinda looking out for a season set in the 1700s without all the flash forwards. 

NYC is prob the best season. Period. It’s not truly “horror” as it is real life horror and depravity and a metaphor on the AIDS epidemic.  

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ProfessionalClown
13 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i hope this is the follow up to Apocalypse - i think at the end there was a cliffhanger  

It wasn’t really a cliffhanger imo it was more of a “no matter what you do, he will always come back one way or another” kinda thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1