💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

will.i.am & Britney Spears - Mind Your Business

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Pablo

It's not out here in the USA but found a version on youtube. I'm here for it! 

Don't visit my profile

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Opulence
11 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

This is sad. "Hold Me Closer" was a sweet wholesome release and we know it was her. The idea that all her music going forward will be suspicious is upsetting. 

Yeah thinking back to when HMC came out it actually sounded amazing to hear Britney sing again for the first time and it was for sure her, this new song is just offensive and clearly manufactured to make money off her as a (AI/fake) feature - will.i.am should be ashamed.

Werewolves Wanted

It’s fun! Doesn’t have to be anything ground breaking. I dig it 

hieronymus

in addition to people not reading the thread and realizing britney probably had nothing to do with this, I'm also incredibly disappointed that no one pointed out that it interpolates peanut butter jelly time

Blackout19

The song is not really bad, actually I like it. (and I don't say this because I am a Britney fan) 

In my life I heard really bad songs :awkney:, but this song makes me wanna dance. 

And I am happy for her! :heart:

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

GregJA

The second time I heard it - I think it’s still bad… but it is addicting :enigma::stalkga:

‘I’m mainly not a fan of how she says mind your business and like attempts to rap lol

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

bowlsofbrett

I was concerned in the first 30 seconds but then it kicked into a really fun club track! It’s very addictive and a good time IMO

MonsterofFame

Britney has been legally freed. How is there still speculation that she was somehow forced to do this?

Why Britney was so excited to promote this and not Hold Me Closer is confusing though. I suppose since the lyrics voice her anger. 

tomsches

I mean it’s really bad, but after reading the comments here I was expecting it to be much worse. It’s just a song that was made for TikTok, which has been a trend in pop music unfortunately 

gumzy3000

This is so bad... it makes Grimes I Wanna Be Software sound like a masterpiece in comparison :saladga: 

trolly troll troll

TSUNAMI

Some of yall acting like Scream and Shout is some sonic masterpiece to begin with :toofunny:

When it first came out most of the fans here had very negative opinion of Will I Am, and the song which was classified like a low brow. 

Expectations not met = Disappointment 

Just lay back, repeat Mind Yo Business (really mind yo business) and enjoy this fun track.

Archived