πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Gaga teased ARTPOP in San Jose

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

I hate how everything is so confusing. At the Skype chat it sounded like ARTPOP is so far away again and now she's teasing it? :roll: :roll: :roll:

2tgcK3k.jpg

My name isn't Timmers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Gags is going to transform us all into real monsters for ARTPOP, you heard it here folks. :hor:

She's did say during the chat that for ARTPOP her transformation will be something her fans have never seen before...... Idk what to expect from her now!
Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

satanpiss666

You can just tell how inspired and creative ARTPOP is going to be by the way she cryptically speaks about it. WHICH IS WHAT SHE WANTS US TO THINK. Except the darkened lighting of the performance reveals the truth of the situation. If you were to cast an illuminating light on her while she is speaking, you will find an emaciated shell of a body with a hollow interior standing where you were expecting to see ~***lady gaga***~. But there is nothing there. :rockstar::troll::runhug::legend:

weep weep wepp weppep!! weep weep!! weep weep wepep weep weep weep

Cappuccino

[warning]

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9cfb7bf4caf66be3b96b987d08ddf71f/tumblr_mgwilpslEh1rjvqcro1_500.jpg

[/warning]

[warning]

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9cfb7bf4caf66be3b96b987d08ddf71f/tumblr_mgwilpslEh1rjvqcro1_500.jpg

[/warning]

wtf is that ? like seriously

GagaSlayedYou

I remember when Gaga said that the biggest error from the public is that they think shes not human. I think she will play with this "problem"

Omfg 4:20 April 20th ARTPOP release guize :derpga:

Yas, mastermind. now we need to spread it.

Queen Gloria

Maybe she'll do what she did with Born This Way. Release the first single before the tour ends and add it to the set list in time to be filmed for the DVD.

Archived