Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race Brasil - Premieres Aug 30

phantasmas

Featured Posts

allanrocks

I really hope to see Slovakia on Drag Race Brazil. She is one of the most polished queens I’ve ever seen

• YAAAS 1

• phantasmas changed the title to Drag Race Brasil - Premiers Aug 30
  • phantasmas changed the title to Drag Race Brasil - Premieres Aug 30
Sneaky Oliver

The Meet The Queens with english subtitles is is apparently available on Wow Present Plus! I couldn't find it on Youtube

Guys if you are Drag Race fans you should definitely check out this season, I know the brazilian queens are going to deliver!!!

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Sneaky Oliver

Guys, the episode is finally available now on WOWpresents+ (or Paramount+ here in Brazil only)! It's kind of a double premiere but we got to see the entrances of all queens

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Thanks 1

allanrocks

The first episode was f****** amazing!! Loved Aquarela, her makeup skills are amazing. I really just missed some diversity on the first group though. More than excited for the second premiere

• Love 1

phantasmas

first episode was great! not sure if i have a fave that I want to root for yet. also, split premieres might seem to be the new thing now? Philippines S2 just did the same

@Sneaky Oliver and thank u for updating me :party:the original vids I posted seem to be working now? maybe its a location based thing, idk

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
allanrocks
31 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Are we happy with our S1 Winner? Thoughts? :oprah:

I was rooting for the winner since episode 1. I’ll be honest tho, I don’t think she won the final lip sync. But anyway, I’m really happy for her and I feel bad that people are dragging her on her social media.

Also, the season finale was a big mess and a big meh. I hope they change the format for the next season.

• Love 1