💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shah Rukh Khan made Gaga 'Uncomfortable'

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

Lady Gaga visited India during the Born this Way era. She gave an interview to Shah Rukh Khan who is one of the biggest actors of India. This clip of him 'gifting' his watch to Gaga is going viral and people are slamming him for it.

Maybe he was being 'friendly' but these are the kind of acts that need to be stopped. 

https://www.news18.com/movies/shah-rukh-khan-forces-lady-gaga-to-take-his-watch-netizens-say-he-is-making-her-uncomfortable-8281363.html

The closet lives……….
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 3

Juniper

Gross. She’s so stressed. Grown man climbing on all four on the couch to push a watch in her face. 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

eww cringe. i feel so sorry for her. Who knows what she has had to deal with

• Like 1

NATAH

"give it to a fan"

"you give it to a fan"

"fine."

she's just like me forreal :bradley:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4

Helxig
52 minutes ago, NATAH said:

"give it to a fan"

"you give it to a fan"

"fine."

she's just like me forreal :bradley:

I immediately had the same reaction :laughga: in my head I said "alright" :samanthac::shrug::ohwell:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

weed

I literally JUST rewatched this a few days ago!! I thought that one part was weird but the rest was good. Idk what video I was on that spawned me looking it up but the comments were like "she was so rude to Shah rukh khan"

Head Empty

I feel like the thread title is all that needs to be said about this. He tried to be funny. It was uncomfortable. It was 10+ years ago. Nothing deeper than that.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

MaybeKermit

Hmm even though she is clearly uncomfortable and he should’ve respected her boundaries, I feel like this is just normal in middle eastern/asian cultures in general.. they usualle want to make u feel at home and make it clear u can ask for ANYTHING and they’d give it. I guess since I’m middle eastern myself I dont really find it weird that he offers her his watch, it’s just a bit too forced and awkward 

Bradley

It was awkward but it's not like he touched her inappropriately or anything. He was trying to give her a gift, ungraciously at worst but nothing criminal.

Edited by Bradley

Ashley

Can’t believe people in here are defending him. :wtf: It would be one thing if he just kept handing her the watch from a distance, but he got so close to the point she felt the need to crouch into the sofa and hide behind her hands. She kept saying no and he kept getting closer to her and pulling her arm and wrist. That is not ok, this could have been very triggering for her.

Edited by AshIey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5