💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race España: All Stars (official thread)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Magneto

The promo looks sooo cool! I'm very excited for Saggitaria, Juriji, Onyx and Pakita:diane:

Free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juanlittlem

• Ladle Ghoulash

• weed

• alsemanche

weed

Seems like they made it private but I was able to watch it before they did lol god bless, the first 16 minutes were released on YouTube!!! Seems very good, very excited. Many great queens and many glow ups. 

if anyone can bypass a private video this was the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVhac8Ow7uo

Edited by weed
  • Shook 1

Juanlittlem
28 minutes ago, weed said:

Seems like they made it private but I was able to watch it before they did lol god bless, the first 16 minutes were released on YouTube!!! Seems very good, very excited. Many great queens and many glow ups. 

if anyone can bypass a private video this was the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVhac8Ow7uo

They're up on the spanish streaming website according to their insta

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

phantasmas

Pakita, Onyx and Juriji can top me---I mean, they're my top 3 :ororomunroe: ahem

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

• 2 weeks later...
Mocchi

Drag Race Spain is back! After the mess of the season 3, best drag race royalness is here :kara:

D*mn, I love them all, Hornella is one the most beautiful queens ever but Samantha simply takes me away, I just lmfao every time I see her :tony:

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

I feel like they've favored Sethlas a lot in the lipsync. They were living for her but I feel Hornella did way better at least at the start, can't say about later 'cause she barely was on the screen lol

• Like 1

franminervini

Perched for this season omg

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • YAAAS 1

Magneto
On 2/4/2024 at 9:24 PM, Juanlittlem said:
  Hide contents

I feel like they've favored Sethlas a lot in the lipsync. They were living for her but I feel Hornella did way better at least at the start, can't say about later 'cause she barely was on the screen lol

Very hot take, but I'm also so over the Canarian queens that have been presented so far. I'm sure that scene has more to offer, but for now I find it very same and the music they use is soooo dated. Like stuck in the 2010s:koons:

Free my mind

franminervini
33 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Very hot take, but I'm also so over the Canarian queens that have been presented so far. I'm sure that scene has more to offer, but for now I find it very same and the music they use is soooo dated. Like stuck in the 2010s:koons:

I mean... that's their signature music. Every Canarian drag uses those sounds each year during the Carnival season. I grew up in Tenerife, and it's always been similar in style!

• Shook 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

That's our music for performances tho. I get the music might not be enjoyable for everyone but the talent and creativity (especially with Sethlas from the 3 on the show) totally overshadows what others are doing.

People from outside of Spain are also missing Sethlas paying homage to Federico Garcia Lorca, a spanish poet that was killed for opposing to Franco (the leader of a Spanish dictatorship) and was shot two times in the cheeks while being called "maricón" (f*ggot) for being gay.

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
39 minutes ago, franminervini said:

I grew up in Tenerife

Consider me: shook. That's where I live :party:

• YAAAS 1

franminervini
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Consider me: shook. That's where I live :party:

Omg dónde? 😍

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Omg dónde? 😍

I'm from Santa Cruz :heart:

• Like 1

Sneaky Oliver

One word: budget!!! RuPaul better watch out and give the US queens a chance to put on a high budget talent show like that - it can at least earn her some more Emmys :vegas:

Edited by Sneaky Oliver
I’m on my Legacy Act era

weed

A gag that the S1 and S2 girls never even saw the S3 girls on the show before they filmed this. There's def US AS queens who don't watch the show after their season but idk such a gag!! like who are you!! 

So excited to watch. I'm like 10 min in again

• Like 1