Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Who’s the mogul of pop? Lady Gargar?

xcx

Featured Posts

Madonna is often referred to as the “queen of pop,” Michael Jackson as the “king of pop,” and Britney as the “princess of pop.” Masses worldwide are searching for an answer as to who the mogul of pop would be. Is Gargar the mogul of pop? 

• xcx changed the title to Who’s the mogul of pop? Lady Gargar?
13 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Mogul?

As defined by Google, a mogul is “an important or powerful person, especially in the motion picture or media industry.” Is Gargar the person in the music industry who is important or powerful, especially in the motion picture or media industry? She seems to fit that description very well. If not her, then who? People are scrambling to find the mogul of pop.

Catnikko

Rihanna tbh

Gaga is more of a duchess than mogul, she deserves royalty

Countess Gaga

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Guillaume Hamon
6 minutes ago, catsounds said:

Rihanna tbh

Gaga is more of a duchess than mogul, she deserves royalty

Countess Gaga

Gaga was called the new Queen of pop but it was shady to Madonna... Pop's chameleon is one I heard for her and loved. Empress of pop would fit her well but Cher had it first! :huntyga:

At this point with her big movie career etc I doubt she'll be the whatever of pop... I think she'll be more likely to get an "englobing" name like Springsteen has The Boss...

Just "the Lady" maybe...

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Gaga was called the new Queen of pop but it was shady to Madonna... Pop's chameleon is one I heard for her and loved. Empress of pop would fit her well but Cher had it first! :huntyga:

At this point with her big movie career etc I doubt she'll be the whatever of pop... I think she'll be more likely to get an "englobing" name like Springsteen has The Boss...

Just "the Lady" maybe...

tbh she's a queen of pop anyway, there doesn't have to be just one :ororomunroe:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, catsounds said:

tbh she's a queen of pop anyway, there doesn't have to be just one :ororomunroe:

I mean I saw at least 4 ladies getting this nickname so yeah why not lol.

Archived