💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why didn’t Gaga attend the 2008 VMA’s?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Katy attended and she came out like literally the same time that Gaga did, yet she went and Gaga didn’t? 

Just Dance had been out for 4-5 months and The Fame album and PF were just coming out, if they hadn’t been out already. 

This pic would have been EVEN more iconic if Gaga was in it! 

taylor-swift5-bcd9a51b449c44cebbd55aee66

Anyone else ever wonder about this? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Railing

The major reason is that Katy's breakthrough was more instant in 2008 with I Kissed a Girl, whereas Just Dance was a sleeper hit that didn't peak until Jan 2009 + Poker Face didn't chart on the Hot 100 at all until Jan 2009

So while the release schedules make it look like Katy and Gaga made it big at the same time, they were like half a year apart

She was busy going to another club another club another club bus plane no sleep another club another club plane next place 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

artdoll
3 minutes ago, Red said:

She was busy going to another club another club another club bus plane no sleep another club another club plane next place 

It's funny but this is actually so accurate :ladyhaha:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

TEANUS

She was in Europe at the time promoting The Fame (released just weeks prior) and Just Dance

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
1 hour ago, Red said:

1 hour ago, artdoll said:

It's funny but this is actually so accurate :ladyhaha:

No but actually. I went to setlist.fm to see where she was around then and she was literally performing Just Dance a couple times per week, sometimes multiple times a day, in different clubs, venues, and festivals at this time. Eventually she added Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, LoveGame, and Eh, Eh (NEICS)!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

River
2 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

She was busy performing in the Ikea parking lot obvs 

and breaking the teeth of her dancer :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Ziggy
7 hours ago, TEANUS said:

She was in Europe at the time promoting The Fame (released just weeks prior) and Just Dance

7 hours ago, TEANUS said:

No but actually. I went to setlist.fm to see where she was around then and she was literally performing Just Dance a couple times per week, sometimes multiple times a day, in different clubs, venues, and festivals at this time. Eventually she added Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, LoveGame, and Eh, Eh (NEICS)!

And tbh no wonder she only has good-great JD performances lmao by now it has to be her most performed song still since it’s never been off a tour setlist. I’m amazed she doesn’t seem bored by it yet as she def has other songs she’s performed a lot lol

Archived