💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Law Roach Interview for Interview Mag (June 2023)

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

Interview_LawRoach2953.jpg

"Law Roach, dressed demurely in a white t-shirt and black pants, was still reeling when he showed up at Interview editor-in-chief and fellow stylist Mel Ottenberg’s Manhattan apartment. Nearly one month had passed since Law, at the peak of his influence, dramatically announced his sudden retirement on Instagram. But giving up star clients like Zendaya and Megan Thee Stallion isn’t easy, especially when they start to feel like family."

Full Interview: https://www.interviewmagazine.com/fashion/so-we-dont-have-sex-now-law-roach-meets-mel-ottenberg

edit: this is just an interview and not a cover story which i personally think Law was robbed of LOL otherwise i would have posted the cover

Edited by phantasmas
  • Love 1

• phantasmas changed the title to Law Roach Interview for Interview Mag (June 2023)
badfaith

I really hope Legendary gets picked up to see Law Roach once again do his dramatics lmfao :pray:

• YAAAS 5

TheSine
11 minutes ago, badfaith said:

I really hope Legendary gets picked up to see Law Roach once again do his dramatics lmfao :pray:

I need Legendary to get picked up again in general. The drama was hilarious. :bradley:

This photoshoot looks amazing though. His legs really fit those heels. :flutter:

🖤TheSine🖤
  • YAAAS 3

AkariGaga

I think I just saw him together with Zendaya at a fashion show where Zendaya sits next to Beyoncé and Jay Z. So did he really retire?

• Like 2

phantasmas
33 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

I think I just saw him together with Zendaya at a fashion show where Zendaya sits next to Beyoncé and Jay Z. So did he really retire?

it was for Louis Vuitton's Mens Collection I believe...  which Pharrell is an ambassador for

Law is still a prevalent figure in the fashion scene but no longer working as a personal stylist

Law is more of a "consultant" and "creative director" nowadays which honestly can pay a lot more and gets more credit

it seems, to me, that Law is trying to reach a more influential role which i applaud him for because a lot of stylists never expand outwards from that stylist role

EDIT: and im so glad they brought on Pharrell because LV (and so many other brands) need some SPICE!!!!! Virgil was getting there but I think the job needs to be picked up by more BIPOC!! Chanel needs the same kind of revamp as well, IMHO

Edited by phantasmas
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

phantasmas
31 minutes ago, TheSine said:

I need Legendary to get picked up again in general. The drama was hilarious. :bradley:

This photoshoot looks amazing though. His legs really fit those heels. :flutter:

i think Hulu, Paramount, or even WOW+ might be the next best options because Netflix and HBO have been doing us (and by us i mean the LGBTQ community) so dirty these past few years :selena:

Edited by phantasmas
  • Love 2

TheSine
12 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

i think Hulu, Paramount, or even WOW+ might be the next best options because Netflix and HBO have been doing us (and by us i mean the LGBTQ community) so dirty these past few years :selena:

Seriously. :traumatica: We need SOMETHING!

At least with the same format as Legendary. I loved all the creative themes and costumes. If there's a show that takes it to the next level like that other than dancing with the stars, I need to know. 

🖤TheSine🖤
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

phantasmas
12 minutes ago, TheSine said:

Seriously. :traumatica: We need SOMETHING!

At least with the same format as Legendary. I loved all the creative themes and costumes. If there's a show that takes it to the next level like that other than dancing with the stars, I need to know. 

even if Legendary doesn't get picked up again, I suggest that you all follow and/or attend ballroom functions in your areas! Ballroom will never die as long as its members stay united :holdmyhand:

i live in California and we dont have that many balls compared to NY but its slowly picking up :flower: and we didnt need no major network to support us! its all love from the community

edit: theres a a cute kiki ball coming up in Sacramento so if ur on the west coast, come thruuuuuuuuu https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beeline-pride-kiki-ball-tickets-632385390727

Edited by phantasmas
  • YAAAS 3

TheSine
3 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

even if Legendary doesn't get picked up again, I suggest that you all follow and/or attend ballroom functions in your areas! Ballroom will never die as long as its members stay united :holdmyhand:

i live in California and we dont have that many balls compared to NY but its slowly picking up :flower: and we didnt need no major network to support us! its all love from the community

edit: theres a a cute kiki ball coming up in Sacramento so if ur on the west coast, come thruuuuuuuuu https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beeline-pride-kiki-ball-tickets-632385390727

This for sure. Ballroom functions are amazing. I haven't been able to find any in my area though. :traumatica: I know they're secretive. Maybe I'll take a plane ticket and pop over. 

🖤TheSine🖤
  • Love 1

phantasmas
32 minutes ago, TheSine said:

This for sure. Ballroom functions are amazing. I haven't been able to find any in my area though. :traumatica: I know they're secretive. Maybe I'll take a plane ticket and pop over. 

start ur own, babes!

even if the ball consists of ur own friends in ur own living room or kitchen, it WILL expand!!

keep the word out and proud and the ppl will come!! :holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 1

TheSine
57 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

start ur own, babes!

even if the ball consists of ur own friends in ur own living room or kitchen, it WILL expand!!

keep the word out and proud and the ppl will come!! :holdmyhand:

I've been thinking about doing that actually! I need to get friends first. :ladyhaha:

🖤TheSine🖤
  • Love 1