Jump to content
event

Glastonbury Festival 2023 đŸŽ¶


Celloo Deng

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

I f**king love Becky Hill. Some of her music is so Euphoric to me! 
A UK Dance Legend!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Are the sets available for rewatch anywhere? I need to see Caroline Polachek's :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites

Celloo Deng
11 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Are the sets available for rewatch anywhere? I need to see Caroline Polachek's :giveup:

I haven't seen any full sets on YouTube yet :noparty: only single songs.

If you have a vpn you can watch it all on BBC iplayer, or try a bootleg site ig :bradley:

she/her đŸ–€ Gaga, Billie, MJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

Wtf :shocked:

 

they are waiting for gaga

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

ModernEcstasy

I’ve never appreciated Elton Johns legacy. Until today!

What an absolute icon and he’s still got it at 77. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Robo Ga

How long until Elton starts? I haven’t been able to get a VPN yet to watch 
 is he on now?

đŸ€–âšĄïž
Link to post
Share on other sites

Celloo Deng
2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

How long until Elton starts? I haven’t been able to get a VPN yet to watch 
 is he on now?

he's on now, I think he might have started almost an hour ago

she/her đŸ–€ Gaga, Billie, MJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

Celloo Deng

please :rip:

but i feel like gaga would kinda love being compared to Bet Lynch

 

she/her đŸ–€ Gaga, Billie, MJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

Celloo Deng

no sign of Britney yet?

she/her đŸ–€ Gaga, Billie, MJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, robboadam said:

Are there any rumours/sightings of Gaga for EJ’s gig?

Not that I’ve heard. But Elton has said On stage that he’s only bringing new artists on. Except one. Which may be Britney.

Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift

He will probably bring Rina and Lil Nas X

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

CatelynnMarie

I love Elton so much :bradley:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...