Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Neymar cheats on pregnant girlfriend

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

bionic
1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

Never heard of him.

Also it’s time we normalize open relationships . Clearly this man isn’t capable of a monogamous relationship. They both deserve better 

the relationship is open and he broken the rules

buy bionic
  • LMAO 1

CyanLights
2 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Never heard of him.

Also it’s time we normalize open relationships . Clearly this man isn’t capable of a monogamous relationship. They both deserve better 

If he’s not capable of this type of relationship he shouldn’t have gotten into it in the first place. Or at the very least not cheat on a pregnant s.o. 

InTheCloset
3 hours ago, Awakened M said:

Didn't he do this more than once?

If I'm not mistaken, I saw a clip of him doing a dirty video call some years ago.:stalkga:

babes link plz for research and corroboration

The abyss stares back

Gagaism
4 hours ago, Zedd said:

So all footballers are the same đź’€

That’s why I prefer freeballers instead :ororomunroe:

• YAAAS 1

Gagaism
2 hours ago, bionic said:

I think it used to be open around the time they first met but it’s really trashy of him just having somebody who’s pregnant of his baby exposed like that anyways and his apologies are laughable to say the least. 

InTheCloset
3 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

I’m too gay for all that.

I dont even know what i am and im still not into sports. They're stupid

The abyss stares back

For people outside Brazil and don't know much about Neymar, y'all just need to know he's the scum of the scum

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

Lemonky

Considering how much he cheats on football field, this doesn't surprise me at all :toofunny: poor girl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia

Most men are pigs - I know that for a fact since I am one. :ohwell:

But seriously, being monogamous is not for everyone.

Being pressured by society to be in a couple as a life goal - if not obligation, without people asking themselves if that really suits them might be the reason why so many couples fail.

(Romance is overrated imo but what do I know, I'm Aro lol)

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga
3 hours ago, CyanLights said:

If he’s not capable of this type of relationship he shouldn’t have gotten into it in the first place. Or at the very least not cheat on a pregnant s.o. 

Oh, I completely agree with you!  But most straight ppl don’t know that a non monogamous relationship is an option. So they put themselves in situations they don’t even realize they’re incapable of. And then they fail to live up to the HIGH expectations of monogamy and then they lie and they fight and they gaslight and it becomes messy.  It’s very sad.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Controversiaga
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Dear god . What is the point of an open relationship with rules?  What a joke, imo. Clearly he can’t follow any rules. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and rethinks what RELATIONSHIP means to him and what he really wants out of one.

CyanLights
15 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Oh, I completely agree with you!  But most straight ppl don’t know that a non monogamous relationship is an option. So they put themselves in situations they don’t even realize they’re incapable of. And then they fail to live up to the HIGH expectations of monogamy and then they lie and they fight and they gaslight and it becomes messy.  It’s very sad.

AHHH I see, I thought you were saying he deserves better because he cheated :cryga: people like him need to find a partner that share their ideals or are okay with them acting the way they do 

Controversiaga
7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

AHHH I see, I thought you were saying he deserves better because he cheated :cryga: people like him need to find a partner that share their ideals or are okay with them acting the way they do 

Yeah my wording was very poor , sorry lol . 
but yes! Some ppl really aren’t made for exclusivity and monogamy and that’s okay just don’t put someone else thru hell over it.  Of course it’s so much easier said than done but :/

• Thanks 1

CyanLights
1 minute ago, Controversiaga said:

Yeah my wording was very poor , sorry lol . 
but yes! Some ppl really aren’t made for exclusivity and monogamy and that’s okay just don’t put someone else thru hell over it.  Of course it’s so much easier said than done but :/

Exactlyyyyy!