💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr.S (ATRL): Cruel Summer MV will "break the internet"

COOOK

Featured Posts

spector

tay is pulling out all the stops without slowing down. i'm so here for it (so is the world :ally:).

stella + elliot = stelliot
  • Like 1

bpmMonkey

girl-sure-jan.gif

Anyway, it’s probably gonna be a good and fun video, but the days of „Video xyz is gonna break the internet“ are behind us. No one cares anymore except the fans and even then they call for „an visual album“ whatever that is! 

LET IT DIEEEE haha

Edited by gypsy Hero
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Levine

See? This is the only thing, just THE ONE, that I envy from her and her fans. They saw this song climbing the charts and they quickly filmed a video for it. And I wish Gaga did the same with Bloody Mary. And the fact that BM could be a song that gets views and airplay every Halloween, makes me even sadder.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

I checked on ATRL and I couldn't find the post on his profile. Probably fake.

cuz it is

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Gagaism
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Swifties are saying it’s a fake screenshot 

2 hours ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

I checked on ATRL and I couldn't find the post on his profile. Probably fake.

19 minutes ago, VTV said:

cuz it is

I’m unnyassing :noparty:

Edited by Gagaism

SharGaga

Cruel Summer only had a resurgence after Eras tour started. There's no way she had time to plan a music video. The music video she shot in the UK was for Speak Now.

YASKALE
2 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

girl-sure-jan.gif

Anyway, it’s probably gonna be a good and fun video, but the days of „Video xyz is gonna break the internet“ are behind us. No one cares anymore except the fans and even then they call for „an visual album“ whatever that is! 

LET IT DIEEEE haha

I think it’s still very possible! Nas’s recent stuff was a whole moment. 

gabeoz
33 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Cruel Summer only had a resurgence after Eras tour started. There's no way she had time to plan a music video. The music video she shot in the UK was for Speak Now.

A lot of music videos take just weeks to create. It’s been taking off for a little while, I feel there’s definitely been time to work on one. 

badfaith

What, is she finally gonna dance?

but tbh, this and lover are the only songs that intrigued me when I listed to the album

Edited by badfaith
  • LMAO 2

TheFame Monster

The timing of this is weird because Speak Now TV is being released two weeks later. I wonder if it’ll follow Red TV and have a radio single and music video

HeavyMetal Halcyon
3 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

The timing of this is weird because Speak Now TV is being released two weeks later. I wonder if it’ll follow Red TV and have a radio single and music video

If it does, I am pretty sure it's going to be Enchanted.... like 100%. She kind of paid Speak Now dust at the Eras tour, so I think this re-record is mostly for the fans and won't be a big era. 

JohnWayne92
5 hours ago, badfaith said:

What, is she finally gonna dance?

but tbh, this and lover are the only songs that intrigued me when I listed to the album

She did choreography in LWYMMD

if it breaks the internet it means there will be a cameo of some kind, if I had to guess.