Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr.S (ATRL): Cruel Summer MV will "break the internet"

COOOK

Featured Posts

Anderson123

That could've been Dance In The Dark, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, Venus, Babylon, Alice, Sour Candy. Really happy for the swifties. :)

Spoiler

:bradley:

• Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
5 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

The timing of this is weird because Speak Now TV is being released two weeks later. I wonder if it’ll follow Red TV and have a radio single and music video

probably cruel summer pop single and speak now country single?

TheFame Monster
11 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

probably cruel summer pop single and speak now country single?

Country radio ain’t playing her. They ditched her after I Knew You Were Trouble

JohnWayne92
31 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Country radio ain’t playing her. They ditched her after I Knew You Were Trouble

That’s not true 😂 they played the New Years single just a few albums back, it was sent to country stations. 

TheFame Monster
18 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

That’s not true 😂 they played the New Years single just a few albums back, it was sent to country stations. 

Yeah and it peaked at #41:emma:

during the Red era with her country to pop crossover stations slowly stopped playlisting her. If she released a country song today and serviced it to pop and country formats, pop stations would more likely support it than country

Edited by TheFame Monster

Madame Goo Goo
1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Getting sent to radio ≠ being a radio hit. They can still choose to not play it

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

ELECTROHEART

Oh TaylorDaily

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

RAMROD

Maybe there will be gore and n00dity :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dennis

This type of comments sound so fake. Taylor didn't really have a "revolutionary" music video since Bad Blood. And Cruel Summer is not gonna top that lol.

Edited by Dennis

thisboyisamonster

I feel like if it is poised to break the internet it might be because the video will give us some tea on the Joe breakup 

TheFame Monster
47 minutes ago, Dennis said:

This type of comments sound so fake. Taylor didn't really have a "revolutionary" music video since Bad Blood. And Cruel Summer is not gonna top that lol.

Look What You Made Me Do was the moment

HIM820
36 minutes ago, thisboyisamonster said:

I feel like if it is poised to break the internet it might be because the video will give us some tea on the Joe breakup 

A lot of swifties believe it’s about the summer before they became official when they were just secretly hooking up. It would be sad if she made it about the breakup lol 

edengowon
11 hours ago, SharGaga said:

Cruel Summer only had a resurgence after Eras tour started. There's no way she had time to plan a music video. The music video she shot in the UK was for Speak Now.

the song's been a fan favourite and one of her most streamed since it dropped. people underestimate it because the singles had little impact but lover is one of taylor's most successful albums on streaming.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

SharGaga
22 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

the song's been a fan favourite and one of her most streamed since it dropped. people underestimate it because the singles had little impact but lover is one of taylor's most successful albums on streaming.

I know. I streamed it non stop in 2019 and still stream Cruel Summer now. I'm a full blown certified Swiftie.:staymad: