Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joker 2 and the 2024 US Presidential Election

lg5

Featured Posts

I just had the thought that Joker 2 and the election will be very close to each other. Of course Gaga will be very vocal about the election, as she should be, but I can’t help but wonder how this will affect the movie’s rollout and promotion. I’m sure that the press tour will start in September 2024 and go until the end of the year. I guess they better move it to October 2023!  :huntyga:

How do you guys think the events will coincide?

River

we know how awkward she can be so she probably would go like this "hehehehehehe vote biden hehehehehehe OR I WILL KILL U hehehehehehee" :flop:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 15

2 minutes ago, River said:

we know how awkward she can be so she probably would go like this "hehehehehehe vote biden hehehehehehe OR I WILL KILL U hehehehehehee" :flop:

Lollll I know she’ll find a way to mix the two topics. Just glad she’s contractually obligated to promote the film :sweat:

• LMAO 2

TheSine
1 hour ago, River said:

This is hilarious and I don't know why. :thriller:

I can genuinely see her doing that. :stupidoreo::ladyhaha:

🖤TheSine🖤
  • LMAO 2

Borisapillar

I wouldn’t be surprised if she kept quiet about it. She’s getting less and less outspoken.

hieronymus

I feel like the reception to her haus of gucci press comments is part of why she's retreated from the public so hard this past year or so. she got memed and ridiculed pretty hard. she'll probably continue to be stoic and calculated

Dennis
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

She’s gonna be in character and campaign for the craziest, most psychotic candidate :heart:

And then we finally get the Sour Candy music video  :billie:

• LMAO 2