💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race France (Season 2)

phantasmas

Featured Posts

NewUsername

Great episode again!

But whew, that judging was so off. Too bad Piche didn't slay, but she shouldn't have been in the bottom, tbh.

Winner will probably be Sara or Keiona

• Like 1

Magneto

Also, Keiona is the only queen in the entire franchise to never place below high the entire season:firega:

Free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

I wished Sara a good luck and hope she slays the world after the finale on Insta DM and she liked and replied!! love that. IG is so easy to network it's insane... I screenshot every interaction I get lmao bc it's special for me

10 minutes ago, Magneto said:

What time does the finale come online? I'm waiting!!

The dragrace_france insta said 10:45pm in France, so whenever that time is your for timezone. For me on East Coast I am guessing 4:45pm

godddd it was spoiled and I'm very happy for her but I'm also devastated skskskksksks super congrats to her, deserved completely, an icon for sure. Very strong competitor, very talented, very kind, very smart. 

30 minutes in, amazing so far. I kind of thought the season summaries for each queen were a little long but seeing 60 min left it seems it is flowing really nice so far. Both had amazing first performances, Keiona 100% and Punani the gag with the flip of the wings omggggg sooo c*nt. I love it. Beautiful finale looks for all the queens. 

Magneto

Omg, I'm so impressed  by the production of the live finale (even if they could've made it a little shorter) and just the sheer quality of this season as a whole. Easily one of my favorites ever. 

I was rooting for both finalists, but wanted the other to win just based on the performances in the finale. But the winner is such a slay as well!

Free my mind
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Super super super congrats to Keiona, a beautiful person and queen. So talented, killed almost every challenge in the season and was always smiling throughout it. I love her smile, she really seems like mother. Ballroom goddess. 

Keiona for All Winners 2 (Global Edition) with Drag Couenne, Krystal Versace, Envy Peru, Carmen Farala, Bob the Drag Queen, Priyanka, and Cristian Peralta (i am prayinggggg!) :vegas: and we will have challenges featuring French and Spanish.

Sara Forever for Global AS2

• YAAAS 3

phantasmas

Keiona, first ballroom queen to win Drag Race! and a house mother at that! im shook :giveup: 

I have a feeling many more ballroom legends will start competing on Drag Race after seeing Keiona snatch the crown. these houses are about to become ruthless lol. 

• YAAAS 3

phantasmas

also, Nicky looked amaazinngggg during the finale

that Sailor Moon/Queen Serenity inspired lewk was everything!