Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race France (Season 2)

phantasmas

Featured Posts

Lippoutou

As a French person that rusical was awesome! Totally exceeded my expectations.

Yes it is quite unlike what Americans are used to see but the decision to keep it close to French references is why we love drag race France.

Also the runways were killer this episode, had my jaw on the floor. My two favorites were Kookie Kunty and Moon. So proud of them.

Edited by Lippoutou
  • Love 1

Magneto

Not me crying like 6 times in 1 episode. I really love these girls and this is shaping up to be one of my favorite seasons ever. I love how the Rusical felt a little closer to actual theater than the usual overacting we get in the Ru franchises

Free my mind
  • Love 1

weed

Bravo, une autre episode fantastique du Drag Race: France! J'adore ces queens, tous les queens! 

Lol but really so good!! Loved it. Cookie got her win FINALLY, so deserved. I've been loving her the last few weeks! She is the fashion queen of the season imo. 

Congrats to Keiona, deserved as well. She is so positive and kind, love that for her.

It's been a little rough for Sara recently but she's still top 2 for me, with Keiona. I would say the other 3 are neck and neck. Punani is great, Mami Watta is great, and Cookie is great!

Very sad for Moon, made me cry, but wishing her the best. She seems like a genuine kind soul and I appreciated seeing her on the show. 

Kim Petrus

So sad for moon she was my fav, I thing now keiona could be a serious player for the win !

question : except for Christine and the queens did you know some of the French guests ? 

amazing episode, loved it all

very sad for eliminated girl but she is an icon already!

excited for brought back girl but... clearly not winning

Lippoutou
On 8/6/2023 at 12:06 AM, Kim Petrus said:

So sad for moon she was my fav, I thing now keiona could be a serious player for the win !

question : except for Christine and the queens did you know some of the French guests ? 

Well there was Christian Louboutin a few week ago, who doesn't know him??

I think they're doing a great job at inviting a diversified and quite renowned set of guest judges

• YAAAS 1

While Sara really stole my heart, I think Keiona is an absolute superstar and I think she will win, deservedly! 

She would be the FIRST Black winner outside of the US (Ra'Jah but she's American)...

4 seasons of UK, 3 of Spain, 3 Canada, 2 Holland, 2 Down Under, 2 Thailand, Belgium, France, Philippines, Brazil, Italy, Mexico, Sweden! 23 winners! and first black one. Very exciting. 

Another amazing episode. So happy for Sara, she deserved it by far. Loved their look and performance, makeup was amazing. I think everyone did great overall.

I think Keiona deserved more critiques, the look was so basic with no POV. Beautiful makeup, but.. girl. Punani's partner wasn't fitted PERFECT but it was still a much more exciting transformation. Piche did great but considering she was gone she should automatically be in the bottom if she didn't SLAY (which she didn't). I think it could've been any of them bottom 2. 

Sooo excited for the finale, so excited for how huge drag race france is in France!!! good for them, completely deserved. I think this season is top 5 best seasons of all time. Maybe top 10, because there have been some really good seasons recently. 

• Like 2

alsemanche

I'm like 3 episodes behind so ignore me but i still can't fucking believe they eliminated Piche... she was a front runner IMO and getting rid of her when she should have been safe (bottom 3, but safe) was insane. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

Also I'm seeing the entire cast perform in Paris next month im so hyped :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 1

Magneto

The season continue to keep on serving. The girls are so likeable and they have amazing chemistry together. I'm literally crying every week.

Also, I was rooting for Keiona from the start, but I think I'm gonna jump ship #TeamSara

Free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

Magneto
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Istg if Keiona doesn’t win…

She's  definitely in the lead on the Drag Race France insta page:firega:

Free my mind
  • YAAAS 1