Jump to content
music news

Lizzo announces "My Face Still Hurts From Smiling"


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

Not right now Lizzo, we don't need any more bad news :traumatica:

"634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired."
Link to post
Share on other sites

monstertoronto

I don’t get it, she released this in June already?  She’s releasing a new mixtape with the exact same title and the same pic of her? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ryansamonster
20 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I don’t get it, she released this in June already?  She’s releasing a new mixtape with the exact same title and the same pic of her? 

I thought the same for a sec, but this one is My Face Still Hurts… it’s part 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOVEDRUG

It's not the smiling, it's the Ozempic.

"through all the tears and all the lies, i'm gonna dance until i feel alright"
Link to post
Share on other sites

monstertoronto
16 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

I thought the same for a sec, but this one is My Face Still Hurts… it’s part 2.

Thanks! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Thanks! 

no problem :) 

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...