💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sam Smith & Madonna - Vulgar

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Okay this song is just not it I’m sorry. It’s a crying shame because they both could do wayyyy better 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • Like 1

Killa

it's kinda of a wasted chance. The lyrics are obv not great but for me it's the beat, it's too agressive i wish there was some more mellow and not so detached sounds to it. IT gets tiring listening to it. 

The dom dolla and nelly is like what they were trying to do but so much better. It's hypnotising and good slutty. Maybe that one is too clubby but this here is just amateur.

Liked Madonna's voice tho, id like to hear more of this tone. She def trumps on sammy

Monstermilo

this is one of the worst songs ive ever heard ...... like worse than cake like lady gaga hahahahah

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 1

Smother Em Eh

Looking at the comments on the song, personally I don’t know what I expected but it wasn’t this 

This song is atrocious. The production sounds like a demo.  It’s uninspired, lazy, doesn’t bring anything new to the table, has some cringey lyrics and a bad message. :saladga:

Edited by Smother Em Eh
Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Chromatigaga29

Y’all are so harsh 🫠

it’s honestly just a fun song. I don’t see why there’s so much pressure for them to present in a deep or sophisticated way. It’s not like we put on vogue or into the groove and expect to have an out of body intellect fueled epiphany… 🙃 

Where is it Candy?

27monster27

I'm not the biggest fan of the sound, but I LOVE the lyrics. A big (and deserved) fvck you to judgemental people, and embracing the hate in a positive way.

he/him/his
  • Thanks 2

ALGAYDO

The lyrics are giving middle school kid making a song on GarageBand to be edgy because they got bullied by the popular a-holes 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1