💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor knew of Matty Healy's comments about Ice Spice before getting together

COOOK

Featured Posts

Flippy

Funny Face Wow GIF by Tennis TV

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 6

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm just waiting for Ice Spice to come out and say she feels used etc. since the song and music video flopped. 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 4

COOOK
2 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I'm just waiting for Ice Spice to come out and say she feels used etc. since the song and music video flopped. 

"how can I lose if I'm already chose"

Teletubby

:thriller:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chesescake

I mean it says "claim", so it might not be true, right?

It's gossip after all? Right?

Edited by Chesescake

ALGAYDO

Yeah. Duh. She’s not stupid, she knew everything and still chose to date him lolol I like Taylor but the girl is so two-faced 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

Sneaky Oliver

This girl just wanted to have sex and it ended up getting all of this controversy against her :rip:

Its so weird how if two people are together they’re already dating and boyfriend and girlfriend in American culture 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 4

IllusionLover
43 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

It's gossip after all? Right?

Babble on :ally:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

River
37 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This girl just wanted to have sex and it ended up getting all of this controversy against her :rip:

Its so weird how if two people are together they’re already dating and boyfriend and girlfriend in American culture 

inb4 she broke up with him because she said I love you and he didn't say back, like in the teen movies/tv shows :icant:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 6

SharGaga

I'm sorry I don't condone Matty's actions but all of this just because Matty called Ice Spice a chubby Chinese lady? People mistake me for being Chinese all the time. I'm mixed and racially ambiguous to people. I think it's funny when people mistake me for being a Chinese worker whenever I visit a Chinese supermarket. Not saying mocking an accent isn't problematic but there are much bigger problems in the world. The only reason this has become so big is because Matty was linked with Taylor Swift and everything she does gets scrutinized. Or in this case didn't do. Just by association this is an easy headline for people to grab.

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Bronco
2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

She'd be right - but she'd also be mad to 'bite the hand that feeds' because you just know it'd get her blacklisted. 

Ivy
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

what did he say abt ice spice?

This is when he was on a radio show and they were joking and pretending they didn't know who she was and calling her "Inuit spice girl" and "chubby Chinese lady" because of her name :partysick:

• Shook 2