Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj Sued For Allegedly Damaging Borrowed Jewelry, She Denies It

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

According to a new lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Nicki's stylist Brett Alan Nelson signed a contract with Roseark jewelry store, with Roseark agreeing to loan Nicki jewelry for a public appearance.

The store claims the contract called for Brett to return the bling within a week and pay for any damages the jewelry might incur under his watch.

In the docs, Roseark claims Nicki's stylist failed to return 66 pieces of jewelry by the agreed upon deadline, and, when Brett finally forked over the bling, there was noticeable damage to a set of earrings and a leaf ring.

A source close to Nicki tells us ... everything was returned on time as promised and it was only after items were in the jeweler's possession for some time that the store complained about a missing stone.

The jewelry store says it sent invoices to Brett for the damage, which it says totals $26,239.50 plus interest. The folks at Roseark claim they haven't gotten paid, despite their repeated attempts to collect.

So, Roseark is suing Nicki and her stylist for the money ... even though it appears Nikki never had any direct dealings with the jeweler.

In fact, Nicki's attorney, Jordan Siev, tells TMZ ... "We have not been presented with any evidence that any of the jewelry at issue was damaged by Nicki. This lawsuit appears to be nothing more than an ordinary insurance claim by the jeweler designed to generate publicity for itself and extract a payment to which it is not entitled. We will defend the lawsuit vigorously."

• LMAO 1

Catnikko

Remember when Gaga wore that priceless necklace that she forgot to give back and took home and they came looking for it? :air: 

this just reminded me of that, can anyone remind me what it was? :laughga:

Purr
  • LMAO 2

Joshie S
1 hour ago, catsounds said:

Remember when Gaga wore that priceless necklace that she forgot to give back and took home and they came looking for it? :air: 

best-original-song-winner-for-shallow-fr
Only The Oscars :huntyga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • YAAAS 3

Onlygaga
2 hours ago, catsounds said:

She wore it to Taco Bell, and then to hang out with Madonna if I’m not mistaken! She talked about it in her 2020 interview with Graham Norton. 

• LMAO 4

NATAH
8 hours ago, catsounds said:

an incredibly expensive diamond last worn by audrey hepburn in 1961 :messga:

only 4 women have worn that diamond: mary whitehouse, audrey, gaga and beyonce :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1