Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes comes for Poppy’s “made up claims”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Teletubby

EPc4I4cU0AABc9N?format=jpg&name=large

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 5

Illuminati

They're both in the wrong but the fact that We Appreciate Power doesn't have Poppy as a songwriter when it's so clearly co-written by her pretty much confirms that the statements were not wrong

• Like 15
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

River

"her ex, who literally hates her, confirmed on twitter she produces all of her **** + is incredibly good at it"

her ex is a pathological liar :icant:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 3

Railing
28 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

They're both in the wrong but the fact that We Appreciate Power doesn't have Poppy as a songwriter when it's so clearly co-written by her pretty much confirms that the statements were not wrong

she wrote the song with Hana, and the track she released is the demo that she sent to Azealia back when they were close :rip: there is no proof Poppy did any work on that song

I don't know why you guys would believe Poppy about ANYTHING considering the foul **** she's said and done to/about Mars Argo but okayyyy

Edited by Railing
  • Like 7
  • Shook 1

bionic

Grimes could tell me water is wet and I'd still have to check #IStandWithPoppy #JeSuisPoppy

buy bionic
  • Like 6

Supersonic

Grimes being a bully is way more plausible than Poppy making this up, after all Grimes is obsessively concerned about coming off as an authentic, struggling genius. She's so deadset on hiding what she really is: an upper-class "indie" musician who could only survive in the industry because her mom was a state prosecutor with relations to the British Crown and her dad was filthy rich banker. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 3

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Hide contents

2-B4-D59-C4-60-F8-4-D65-9-DDF-051-A1-E2-

I've always loved that look, reminds me of Hunter Schafer.

Also lol at music geeks just talking sh!t about albums and producers. This is just like the straights with sports.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Railing said:

she wrote the song with Hana, and the track she released is the demo that she sent to Azealia back when they were close :rip: there is no proof Poppy did any work on that song

I don't know why you guys would believe Poppy about ANYTHING considering the foul **** she's said and done to/about Mars Argo but okayyyy

poppy although a great artist has a very shitty and shady past with the mars situation, obviously grimes isn’t trustworthy either so i think it’s safe to say we’ll never know. both sources are crap 

• Like 1

Railing
26 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

poppy although a great artist has a very shitty and shady past with the mars situation, obviously grimes isn’t trustworthy either so i think it’s safe to say we’ll never know. both sources are crap 

Fair; for me, set aside Hana being on the demo that Grimes sent Azealia Banks, I think it's really telling that Chris Greatti worked on the song and, despite being one of Poppy's main & most frequent collaborators at the time, went on supporting Grimes/the song and didn't entertain Poppy's claims :toofunny:

• Like 1