Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor Swift is bringing The Eras Tour to Latin America

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

They deserve it, Oceania leg will follow in February and than Europe in May/June next year. 

Also the gap between August and November is interesting. Obviously she’s gonna be resting up but wonder what else she has planned.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

River

3 latin american countries out of 21 is not "latin america" :littlepotter:

It's kinda annoying that many countries are getting axed by artists for no reason, most of them have good stadiums. like she and others could go to Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama and others..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 3

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, River said:

It's kinda annoying that many countries are getting axed by artists for no reason, most of them have good stadiums. like she and others could go to Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama and others..

but is there the demand there for swift to play in stadium level venues across LA?

• Like 1

Chelseyadkins31
4 minutes ago, River said:

She was trying to go to Chile, Peru and Colombia but they were unable to book the shows because the promotors who wanted to bring her didnt think she would generate enough profit in those cities 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

River
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

but is there the demand there for swift to play in stadium level venues across LA?

it's not only taylor, it's just the post is an opportunity to raise it up, but yes, there is demand.

In Costa Rica Ed Sheeran, Maroon 5, Coldplay and Backstreet Boy (KISS was canceled) were all sold out.

River
1 minute ago, Chelseyadkins31 said:

She was trying to go to Chile, Peru and Colombia but they were unable to book the shows because the promotors who wanted to bring her didnt think she would generate enough profit in those cities 

It's such a huge mistake, she would sold out easily

andy232000
24 minutes ago, River said:

To be fair, not all countries here have the infrastructure nor organization skills to accommodate her. Just the other day I was seeing how much international artists are taxed in Costa Rica JUST to do the show (over 30%) of the gross ticket sales. Its ridiculous why big artists even consider coming, sadly

CR might have the infrastructure with the Estadio Nacional, but boy are production companies here really bad handling big artists. The Bad Bunny shows were terrible. 

Edited by andy232000
  • Like 2

Tinnitus15

Whole stadiums gonna be standing. No seats. She wants those records broken lool

River
8 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

To be fair, not all countries here have the infrastructure nor organization skills to accommodate her. Just the other day I was seeing how much international artists are taxed in Costa Rica JUST to do the show (over 30%) of the gross ticket sales. Its ridiculous why big artists even consider coming, sadly

CR might have the infrastructure with the Estadio Nacional, but boy are production companies here really bad handling big artists. The Bad Bunny shows were terrible. 

Yeah CR tax is ridiculous, I agree with that.

It just always annoying to read latin america and sometimes even europe and see a list of less than 5 countries, it’s like if they go only to New York and call it the NA Leg..

highbythebeach

when's it gonna be Canada's turn ( don't forget me 🙏 theres a tunnel under ocean Boulevard :kry:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Whole stadiums gonna be standing. No seats. She wants those records broken lool

I find the sitting down in the stadium thing that the U.S. does really weird tbh. Like, on the actual seated areas it's fine but like why do they even put seats in the general admission, is that not a nightmare, how do people dance and jump around and stuff like that :oprah:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1