💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Albanian girl group to contact Dua Lipa over song similarities

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A  tiktoker has noticed that the melody of Dua Lipa's new song, "Dance The Night" is similar to "Fouristrada" by Albanian girl group "Spirit Voice." The former member of the group, Soni Malaj, shared his video on her social media and plans to contact Dua Lipa.

"The song was composed by Alban Karabashi, with lyrics by Alqi Bonjak in 1997 and performed by 'Spirit Voice' in those years. In the chorus, the song is very similar, but it needs a real analysis from the musical side with a staff of Albanian and foreign professionals to reach a conclusion" - said the singer and the composer of the song.

We have not been contacted under any circumstances by the creators of Dua Lipa's project. 

The first step we will take is to contact Dua Lipa's representatives to really find out if "Fuoristrada" was a musical reference or an artistic coincidence?
All options are open and should be clarified initially through mediation and conversation with all parties. Then a clear and professional verification regarding the composition. Finally, we will turn to the law firm that has the right to represent "Fuoristrada" internationally. source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1

INNA

It’s blatant and they should get a settlement

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Guillaume Hamon
6 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

how does this keep happening to her lol

Right? Don't they have a kind of expensive premium Shazam thing to detect the original material being interpolated when they receive demos?

DrKindnessKunt1999

To be fair, it’s not the most groundbreaking song out there. Of course other songs from its sub genre are going to sound similar. 

This isn’t a diss to the songs by the way. A song doesn’t have to be groundbreaking for it to be good. 

Mother of Puppies

I do hear a similarity

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č