Featured Posts

RAMROD

She is mother :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

faysalaaa1

Talking politics? telling her audience they should die and kicking them out is not "talking politics".

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • LMAO 4

monstrosity
5 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Talking politics? telling people they should die and kicking them out is not "talking politics".

Tell that to Ron desantis then 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

Rat Boy

What were those 2 people doing??

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

faysalaaa1
4 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

What were those 2 people doing??

She said if you vote for Desantis, you should die. Then the audience exposed the 2 people for being Desantis supporters (im guessing based on their reaction), so she kicked them out.

Reality
2 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

She said if you vote for Desantis, you should die. Then the audience exposed the 2 people for being Desantis supporters (im guessing based on their reaction), so she kicked them out.

The title of the thread is "Hayley Williams called out shoving fans..." so I think they were probably called out for pushing people.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 8

faysalaaa1
2 minutes ago, Reality said:

The title of the thread is "Hayley Williams called out shoving fans..." so I think they were probably called out for pushing people.

Oh my bad I thought the two videos are related!

Reality
14 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Oh my bad I thought the two videos are related!

I thought they were too lol, but then I re-read the title of the thread

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Talking politics? telling her audience they should die and kicking them out is not "talking politics".

You know that "dead to me" is not the same as "you should die," right? 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

faysalaaa1
44 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

You know that "dead to me" is not the same as "you should die," right? 

Yes I misquoted her by mistake, but my point was how its not politics to tell someone you are dead to me. She said "Ill Be Happy to tell you im very ****ing comfortable talking about politics" then all she said was your dead to me!

Edited by faysalaaa1

SlowLoris
2 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

No, it's politics.  Just not trad electoral politics

• Thanks 1

SlowLoris

Good!  Make life hard for them.  Ron Desantis is a fascist nut job and anyone who votes for him has been convinced of absurdities... Therefore, that person is also capable of committing absurdities.  Throw them out, show them they won't be accepted among their peers as long as they keep pushing the "groomer" **** with their robot politician.  

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

SlowLoris
2 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

She didn't say you should die lol dramatic.  She said "you're dead to me" which pretty much just means "I'm not going to pay you any mind"

• Thanks 1

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Yes I misquoted her by mistake, but my point was how its not politics to tell someone you are dead to me. She said "Ill Be Happy to tell you im very ****ing comfortable talking about politics" then all she said was your dead to me!

Just because she didn’t have a 3 hour back and forth discussion doesn’t mean it wasn’t political lmao the dude is running for president. That’s political

• Thanks 2