Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Al Pacino's Girlfriend 8 Months Pregnant

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

DISZKO
15 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I would have nothing against that haha

wow i found it courageous that you just imply things like this about peoples loves without knowing them at all based on an article. Mind your own business. Edit: meant to to the person you replied to :green:

Edited by DISZKO
  • Love 1

Not The Real Gaga
12 minutes ago, DISZKO said:

wow i found it courageous that you just imply things like this about peoples loves without knowing them at all based on an article. Mind your own business. Edit: meant to to the person you replied to :green:

For what other reason do u want to get a child with a 83 year old man?

DISZKO
14 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

For what other reason do u want to get a child with a 83 year old man?

I personally dont know as I am neither a women with a uterus nor an 83 year old man, im not in their relationship and life isnt just black and white to say things like this, i find it really rude and inhumane to talk about people's lives in this way. Especially disrespectful to an unborn being to say that the motivation behind their lives is this. I dont think you are in the position to make assumptions like that but thats just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Killa

I hope the kid can one day remember visiting the old man at the nursing home. May he cherish those memories 

ALGAYDO

She obviously did this only for money, and it sucks that the kid will grow up without his “real dad” (step parents are just as much patented as biological ones) but like, the kid will grow up wealthy and the mom secured her bag for life, so it’s bittersweet 

Wolf Boy
10 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Must be a nice thought that you were put on this world to collect some coins from an old man

Meh, if they’re both ok with it i don’t see the issue. 

• Thanks 1

Wolf Boy
17 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

She obviously did this only for money, and it sucks that the kid will grow up without his “real dad” (step parents are just as much patented as biological ones) but like, the kid will grow up wealthy and the mom secured her bag for life, so it’s bittersweet 

Agreed. I’m sure if he ever gets upset about his Dad the Porsche his Mom will buy him will make him pretty happy. 

• Like 2

Not The Real Gaga
16 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Meh, if they’re both ok with it i don’t see the issue. 

Both? I think this should be about the child. 

Not The Real Gaga
On 5/31/2023 at 12:55 PM, DISZKO said:

I personally dont know as I am neither a women with a uterus nor an 83 year old man, im not in their relationship and life isnt just black and white to say things like this, i find it really rude and inhumane to talk about people's lives in this way. Especially disrespectful to an unborn being to say that the motivation behind their lives is this. I dont think you are in the position to make assumptions like that but thats just my opinion.

I still do think that it's a selfish choice to put a child on the world if you are that old, whatever the reason or motivation.

It's about the well-being of the child. Please consider the impact of growing up without a father on the child. 

Wolf Boy
7 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

I still do think that it's a selfish choice to put a child on the world if you are that old, whatever the reason or motivation.

It's about the well-being of the child. Please consider the impact of growing up without a father on the child. 

Oh please, kids grow up with one parent all over the place. 

Not The Real Gaga
9 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Oh please, kids grow up with one parent all over the place. 

And some of them suffer from that.

Economy
On 5/31/2023 at 3:07 AM, LunaUniverse said:

Just like De Niro, just why??? :fail:

I’m very much pro choice for however and whenever you want children, but there should be a cap point where it’s just selfish and cruel to put a young child on Earth where their own father is nearing the end of his life and they barely even get to spend valuable time with them. The guy is freaking 83 for Pete’s sake

And yet when a woman decides to conceive in her early 40s she’s self centered and too old :neyde:

I literally hear almost no one say this. Children in 30s and 40s is increasingly the norm becaus of cost of living. Not many are having children in their 20s anymore

Economy
On 5/31/2023 at 1:56 PM, ALGAYDO said:

At least the child will grow up financially secure (provided the mom doesn't blow it)

Yeah it sucks the kid won't grow up with the father but that being said, so many children already do given high divorce rates because it's so common for the parent that doesn't have custody to barely be in their lives, it's not always so everytime but it often is case (I do not consider the occasional meet up or weekend visit equivalent to being a parent being in their lives)

The kid not having a father is basically the same dilema that happens to so many kids already. The difference is that the kids this usually already happens to are disproportionately more likely to live in poverty while this kid probably won't

I always low-key cringe a little when I see these kinds of relationships cuz it's so obvious one is in it for sex and one for money (both superficial reasons). But they are adults and know what they are doing and it's their choice and I don't think the child will be any worse off than a good chunk of kids in America tbh

Edited by Economy

LunaUniverse
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

I literally hear almost no one say this. Children in 30s and 40s is increasingly the norm becaus of cost of living. Not many are having children in their 20s anymore

It is becoming the norm, but there’s still certain groups of people (Especially men) that still shame people for waiting to bring a child in their lives. The societal pressure is still put on woman even if the evidence points to there being no specific right time to conceive a child, if they even want one in the first place. 

1# Samoyed Stan