Jump to content
celeb

Al Pacino's Girlfriend 8 Months Pregnant


BUtterfield 8
 Share

Featured Posts

LunaUniverse

Just like De Niro, just why??? :fail:

I’m very much pro choice for however and whenever you want children, but there should be a cap point where it’s just selfish and cruel to put a young child on Earth where their own father is nearing the end of his life and they barely even get to spend valuable time with them. The guy is freaking 83 for Pete’s sake

And yet when a woman decides to conceive in her early 40s she’s self centered and too old :neyde:

1# Samoyed Stan
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

MonsterJay

Him and Robert Deniro must be close :triggered:

Link to post
Share on other sites

BLACKOUTbritney

Secure that coin for once he’s gone sis :ororomunroe:

  • Like 4
  • LMAO 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolf Boy

The fact that he can even get it up at that age. SLAY ERECT KING.

giphy.gif

  • LMAO 17
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarah H

This is just wrong. Poor kid won't know their dad. And 83 and 29?! 

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Future Lovers
14 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

And 83 and 29?! 

Yeah I mean the gap is large, but I don't know. I can't make myself care for someone who's almost 30 years old being in a relationship with someone much older. To me it's super different than like an 18 year old being with a 30 year old, like not even on the same plane of existence. Once someone is 30 or very nearly 30, the gap just seems so much less notable to me. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold my Manjobi
Posted (edited)

all these mentions of de niro in here... did you guys not know about the big pacino vs de niro in their prime debate from last month? it started on twitter and the poll had over 200k votes and was still at 50% each and then all kinds of sites picked up on it.

tumblr_m1d8p9VWGy1r8zi0yo1_500.jpg

3c9e5df306094249d6d9dcf5ee11ba1d.jpg

edit: ugh... :mark:

fbe4bee63088cfdced68dc779cdb599b.jpg

20230531-033804.jpg

Edited by Hold My Ham
more photos
anyone else remember lady-gaga.net?
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AndiGaga

I dont see the problem

The kid will live a highly privileged life and have a young mother + probably a yound stepdad 

The alternative for the kid is to not exist lol

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, Hold My Ham said:

all these mentions of de niro in here... did you guys not know about the big pacino vs de niro in their prime debate from last month? it started on twitter and the poll had over 200k votes and was still at 50% each and then all kinds of sites picked up on it.

tumblr_m1d8p9VWGy1r8zi0yo1_500.jpg

3c9e5df306094249d6d9dcf5ee11ba1d.jpg

edit: ugh... :mark:

fbe4bee63088cfdced68dc779cdb599b.jpg

20230531-033804.jpg

Pacino wins, I don’t make the rules

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

I dont see the problem

The kid will live a highly privileged life and have a young mother + probably a yound stepdad 

The alternative for the kid is to not exist lol

Must be a nice thought that you were put on this world to collect some coins from an old man

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AndiGaga
9 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Must be a nice thought that you were put on this world to collect some coins from an old man

I would have nothing against that haha

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...