Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia’s message to Taylor + thoughts on Matty Healy

AURAOFSHEISSE

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

I hate when she's right... because when she's right, she's RIIIIIGHT :franminervini:

• Like 6
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2

Not The Real Gaga

Where was all the outrage before he started dating Taylor? 

• Like 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
22 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

What did the first 2 say? They are not showing.

They’re showing for me, there still on her story though

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Levine

Why is she talking like Taylor is this sort of innocent 18 years old being duped by this guy? I'm italian, they are not that famous here and even I knew what he said. Like...?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall

You know as much I wanted to not believe that Taylor would choose to date Matty Healy, unfortunately, it does not appear this a just a rebound. These two seem to be serious, I suppose I could not wrap my head around the fact that someone as calculating as Taylor would chose to go with a person like him because it seems like a pr nightmare.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2

RabbitHeart
34 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Where was all the outrage before he started dating Taylor? 

I just don't think he was relevant enough to drag before dating Taylor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DrKindnessKunt1999
54 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

What did the first 2 say? They are not showing.

Story 1
“Does Matt Healy know that no one actually thinks the 1975 makes good music and that he's a lame poser with a trash cliche band name that actually means nothing and he's clearly so pressed that a black girl who knows nothing about him or his music is making more moves and money than him. Does he know that black women are more coveted todays industry because there's BIG BUSINESS in female rap. He 15_s obviously weak in the knees, thin-jawed and drug addicted that it's easy to catch his crusty ass lackin. The outrageous small white opinionated male musician thing works for Ariel pink and Ariel Pink only. The 1975 better go somewhere with their post The Academy Is bullshit. (We love the academy _is) but v'all are clearlv reaching for a death from above 1979 aesthetic that vou're just never gonna get @biBecause vou're not a star, nor are vou good at whatever this crappy ass mid-2000's indie pitchfork darling fantasy vou're trving to sell. Ice Spice has MILES more originality. than you will ever. The 1975 is on nobody's radar babe, maybe fat emo teenagers but no we are not checkin for you boo”

There’s a screenshot of an article that’s title is “Matty Healy Addresses Controversial Podcast Comments About Ice Spice: 'It Doesn't Actually Matter” in the background, too. 

Story 2

Matt Healy is one shared needle away from tetanus

The last story

“*retired SuperModel girlfriend

Taylor this guy is gonna give you scabies. He's not on the level of powerful puss u worked HELLA Hard To build.

Ugh, so many much cooler People in music to work with.

You should really Tap James Mercer from the Shins...

James Mercer is honestly one the best lyricists ever. Yessss Taylor Swift with "Black Wave" "Australia" by the shins vibes is the TEA sis.

Ugh this dude is a full incel

You cannot be letting him climb the rich white coochie mountain sis“

There’s 4 stories. The last two are audios. The third one is just calling 1975 a manufactured boy band. The last one Azealia insults his hygiene. A sweaty, musty Pete Doherty wannabe who needs to wash his ****. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

she honestly nailed it. and it was NOT in my schedule to side with Azealia Banks on anything but I’m not going to shy away from common sense.

Alexa play Red Flame Demo

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • YAAAS 1

COOOK

"He's not on the level of powerful puss u worked HELLA Hard To build."
"Ugh this dude is a full incel"
"You cannot be letting him climb the rich white coochie mountain sis"

why do these send me :air:

Edited by COOOK
  • LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 1