Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Yvie Oddly drags Drag Race producers

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ziggy

Not the last bit omg but not shocking. I know some folks who have been on there and they’ve said late payments is like a thing. It’s REALLY ****

• Like 3

Levine

She saying this after doing drag race twice, the last one being last year? In which she was rumored to be the most mad about the outcomes? 

Not gonna say she lied because she said the truth, but these queens complain ALL THE TIME about the producers and yet they're still riding their co for money and fame.

I can understand "new queens" in normal seasons, but many queens who did All Stars have dragged producers before AND after, so why even eccepting the invitation?

Break the code, refuse all together to do all stars if things don't change and see what happens. Producers of Drag Race don't exist without drag queens.

Edited by Levine
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Joshie

Yvie loves to drag them, but she comes across bitter to me. BLH was the real winner of her season though, and I think that must be a hard pill to swallow. Yvie kind of faded into the background in All Winners, at least for me. Maybe it was edit as she says, maybe it wasn't - but hey, keep tweeting. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Not yall hating when many, many of the queens have said the exact same thing. Maybe the talent who has worked with the people in question know a little more about the subject than you do as viewers. But sure, a winner of the show is just bitter for..... winning? Good God Girl Get a Grip. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 10

LaLuna

Yvie may be bitter, but let's be honest, she's not the first one to call out WoW for being shady, greedy bastards. 

Edited by LaLuna
  • Thanks 5

Ladle Ghoulash
46 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Not news. She drags them every season to stay relevant. Meh 

So you didn't read it. Understood.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
44 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Yvie loves to drag them, but she comes across bitter to me. BLH was the real winner of her season though, and I think that must be a hard pill to swallow. Yvie kind of faded into the background in All Winners, at least for me. Maybe it was edit as she says, maybe it wasn't - but hey, keep tweeting. 

Literally so many queens have confirmed this and you focus on that BS? Lolol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Railing

maybe they were holding back her reward money because they thought it was an error (it was) and that Brooke was supposed to win (she should've) :enigma:

hieronymus
55 minutes ago, Levine said:

She saying this after doing drag race twice, the last one being last year? In which she was rumored to be the most mad about the outcomes? 

Not gonna say she lied because she said the truth, but these queens complain ALL THE TIME about the producers and yet they're still riding their co for money and fame.

I can understand "new queens" in normal seasons, but many queens who did All Stars have dragged producers before AND after, so why even eccepting the invitation?

Break the code, refuse all together to do all stars if things don't change and see what happens. Producers of Drag Race don't exist without drag queens.

it's literally in their contracts that they have to do whatever they ask for like 5 years after signing. it has been since jaremi fka phi phi refused to do the reunion and some press for as2. also there's always going to be someone who'll do it cheaper so that point is doubly moot.

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, Railing said:

maybe they were holding back her reward money because they thought it was an error (it was) and that Brooke was supposed to win (she should've) :enigma:

i can't imagine still harboring this take when blh is hosting her own series and doing better than ever. you just sound like an immature, pressed stan

• Thanks 2

Levine
3 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

it's literally in their contracts that they have to do whatever they ask for like 5 years after signing. it has been since jaremi fka phi phi refused to do the reunion and some press for as2. also there's always going to be someone who'll do it cheaper so that point is doubly moot.

And what about those many queens who refused to return to all stars? Peppermint, Laganja, Nina Bonina, etc?