šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kylie Minogue turns 55 today!

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Cruelty

f1ad5bdf31413f8265e21f054e8f43ab

Australian pop princess Kylie Minogue today (28 May) celebrates her 55th birthday.

With a career spanning almost four decades in music and acting, Kylie Minogue's sixteen studio albums have garnered a collective 80 million sales.Ā The recipient of 17 ARIA Awards, three Brits, a Grammy and an OBE, Kylie is the highest-selling female Australian artist of all time. Her notoriously chameleonic approach towards genre and image has created a unique catalogue of pop hits (Can't Get You Out of My Head, Slow, I Should Be So Lucky, Confide in Me, Spinning Around, All the Lovers, Better the Devil You Know to name just a few), all united by her unerring professionalism andĀ infectious enthusiasm. We are so, so lucky to have herĀ :heart:

TELEMMGLPICT000243877557_trans_NvBQzQNjv

Hopefully she's celebrating her birthday with the knowledge that her new single 'Padam Padam' has debuted in the UK Top 30, becoming her highest-charting single in almost a decade and looking certain to peak even higher in the next few weeks!Ā :legend:

Hopefully she's also getting drunk on her Kylie Minogue Wine and revelling in her newfound success as a wine empressĀ :vegas:

Ā 

How will you be celebrating Kylie Minogue Day? Watching some of her legendary music videos? Treating yourself to a glass of KM Prosecco RosƩ (they have it in America now!)? Or hopefully listening to some of the greatest pop songs of all time and then telling me which ones you like the best:

Ā 

5d866d0bf53b8eb165941300777b7853.gif

Edited by Cruelty
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

dimitristhe

The most professional and hardworking girl in the game. No controversies, no drama, no shades, just pure music and talent. That woman will always be the model of the true pop icon. She loves what sheā€™s doing and it shows. I will forever support her. Love you Kylie, keep going strong!Ā :heart:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

Blake

Happy Birthday to my Queen of all Queens. A true icon.

And I'm glad I can represent her on GGD as her biggest stan. :whitney:

• YAAAS 1

bionic

And so I shall stream Padam Padam once perĀ minute of her life

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Madame Goo Goo

I literally thought she was 15 ageless queen šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Sheā€™s fo sho gonna get a Believe-type hit that finally secures her legacy in the US ik itĀ :vegas:

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Controversiaga

Happy Padam!!!!

Pronounced like ā€œBalenciagaā€ . Emphasis on the ā€œGaā€

RAMROD

PADAM!Ā :party:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

River

I declare this day as the international padam day

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 1

Roronoa

We are indeed lucky to have her. Who else is constantly putting out quality gay bops instead of doing otherĀ things?

• Like 1

Mother of Puppies

Wow I thought she was in her early 40sĀ :wtfga:Ā let me stream padamĀ :artdoll2:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Infinite Disco queen

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine