💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran has titles of his next 5 albums tattooed for 10 years

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

nintchdbpict000306292066.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 13
  • Sad 1

SpanishChaosAngel

why is Ed the only one doing things like this? like saying when is he starting to release more albums, telling the names of them
 more singers like him pleasee

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

King of the Fall
28 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

Why do we need more singers like Ed when everyone is desperate to get rid of the one we already have?

Edited by 4th Street
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 13
  • Thanks 2

Nao tem
31 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

telling the names of them

I don't think he has a solid conception for any of them, only titles. That basically tell us nothing

• Like 5

NATAH
1 hour ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

why is Ed the only one doing things like this? like saying when is he starting to release more albums, telling the names of them

no thank you, i don't need artists annoucing things that aren't set in stone

we had enough of that during ARTPOP

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

bionic
29 minutes ago, vyle said:

I really think this concept is so shite and lacks creativity hahahaha 

i agree. the idea of a 'set' of albums is cool. but just arbitrarily naming your next albums as a set is not it

buy bionic
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, bionic said:

i agree. the idea of a 'set' of albums is cool. but just arbitrarily naming your next albums as a set is not it

yeah girl like at least make it something more interesting than maths related :vegas:

• Like 1

StrawberryBlond

The symbols that he's previously used have already caused confusion as to their pronunciation. For example, + is supposed to be "plus" but could be perceived as "add," x is meant to be "multiply" but could be thought of as the letter X and - is meant to be "subtract" but it could be read as "minus" or "dash." So, these future ones are even more ambiguous, with that stop button especially probably being called "square." I'm surprised he hasn't worked in % yet, I thought that was totally going to be his next title. This all reminds me of a clip from You've Been Framed I saw years ago where this little girl had homework where she had to review shapes and write the name of them beside each one and for the last one (I still can't work out the name for this one myself), she'd written "Pizza Hut roof." :deadbanana:

Madame Goo Goo
4 hours ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

Idk I feel like Ed and Taylor are two of the only pop stars that really really care about success and charts (their slay!) and that is why they are both kind of like this lol

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus
Just now, Madame Goo Goo said:

Idk I feel like Ed and Taylor are two of the only pop stars that really really care about success and charts (their slay!) and that is why they are both kind of like this lol

bebe rexha seems to really care too.