Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes gives an update on her music


Featured Posts

Teletubby

 

Current evidence strongly suggests that the universe is expanding, with the distant galaxies moving away from us.
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
EdX

honestly.. even tho i’m a huge fan of her music - i gotta say… no one cares anymore lol

  • Like 12
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

Why would anyone announce a song release then decide that the song is too hard to engineer and give up on it like... just don't announce it if it's nowhere near done :rip: She's such a clown

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Railing
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Why would anyone announce a song release then decide that the song is too hard to engineer and give up on it like... just don't announce it if it's nowhere near done :rip: She's such a clown

that's not what she's saying

she has 2 projects — Music for Machines, and Book 1. Book 1 is older & fans want it, but she's suggested that she won't release anything from it until after Music for Machines

so she's saying engineering Music for Machines is difficult + she will be giving into the fan demand for Book 1

Edited by Railing
Link to post
Share on other sites
Naak Le Vaar

I could never imagine being this messy. I'm so glad this doesn't really happen with Gags

Lmao they blocked my signature
Link to post
Share on other sites
Versace
33 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I could never imagine being this messy. I'm so glad this doesn't really happen with Gags

Well it kinda did during AP, she was announcing things left and right and only 10% ended up happening. Not to say the blame is fully on her though. Artists are the type of people to have a 1000 thoughts a second and for us it just tends to read as messy. 

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
tomsches

Been a fan since 2012. you can only really expect new music for her once she posts a pre-order link, you should just ignore everything she says about anything else related to music. She’s been talking about 100000 different projects since Miss Anthropocene 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hecturr
40 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Been a fan since 2012. you can only really expect new music for her once she posts a pre-order link, you should just ignore everything she says about anything else related to music. She’s been talking about 100000 different projects since Miss Anthropocene 

LMAOOOOOOO. true though

Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati

Girl just give it or keep it, enough tweeting

Link to post
Share on other sites
Charmz

I think this is weird marketing technique of edging fans is tired, outdone, desperate and cringe. 
 

 

 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
DelusionalGaga

She has to be the most annoying person in music. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Naak Le Vaar
3 hours ago, Versace said:

Well it kinda did during AP, she was announcing things left and right and only 10% ended up happening. Not to say the blame is fully on her though. Artists are the type of people to have a 1000 thoughts a second and for us it just tends to read as messy. 

I feel like enough things came to fruition that it wasn't so bad. And this was from over a decade ago.  Grimes can't even release music let alone side projects so I'm not sure what her excuse is to let fans down constantly

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anderson123

"Might", "every 3 weeks", "hard to engineer". Sis, Welcome to the Opera should've come out the weekend it was performed a year ago.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...