💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Post Concert Depression Thread

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure! As amazing as the show was, I don't think its even a taste of what her tours have to come so saveup!

I will save up! ARTPOP Ball here i come :D

gagalovesme

the two shows i went to were over 4 months ago :cryga: i need the show in blu-ray so i can keep re-living the moment!

ChristianSaad

I need counseling or something. I only went to 2 BTWBalls and they were both upper level -_______-

Compared to my 9 monster balls, this tour felt like nothing.

I really wanna go at least 1 more time and try to do floor =[

I'm willing to go to any city if anyone has a ticket for me

NeedUMoreThanX

I don't even know why I'm on this thread. I'm going in 6 days and again in March. Preparation, I guess... I'm glad this thread exists for my future self.

Michelle

This sucks :( Miss the Ball and Vegas.

:emo:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Bad Romance xxx

So I started to camp a whole week ago tomorrow. Anyone else missing their show and monsterfamily as much as I am?

I went to two shows, wish it was more.

Daenerys

Im currently in my post BTWB depression. I've been watching my videos over and over.... I got so sad I drank through 4 bottles of Stella Rosa while watching my recordings. I wish the show could have lasted longer! :'(

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• 2 weeks later...
Taylor Monster

I want to remember every single little detail but I cant, And it makes me feel like I didnt get the full experience. I guess remembering the euphoria of it is the best thing to take from the concert.

ARTPOP Gypsy

I was sad the day after my show. I went to the St. Louis show and stayed at the hotel across the street and remember looking out the window the morning after and seeing all the Born Brave Bus and tents gone. :( I'm trying to go through videos and pictures and remember it all. I'm so ready for Tulsa so that's keeping me going. I know I'll probably be a cry baby at that show. Lol.

FairyDreams

I am sad the fact it went by so quick and I didn't get to meet gaga, also the fact that I was really squished in the crowd and got separated from my boyfriend... there was also two dudes fighting on the floor which made me feel sad because it's not the place to fight. I got pretty pissed though because some chicks were pushing to get up front and people were being fiesty. Otherwise everything about Gaga and the show was amazing, so I am not trying to complain... but now that I look back, those things make me feel a little sad.

Archived