❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Lana Del Rey shows off her broken iPhone

Kimmo

Featured Posts

LaFama

Grandfather please look at my broken iPhone while I take a picture stuck in the traffic and How To Rent a Room by Silver Jews is playing on my car under the pale mooninlight. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Red

She must have very slippery hands :partysick:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Achromatic
8 minutes ago, LaFama said:

Grandfather please look at my broken iPhone while I take a picture stuck in the traffic and How To Rent a Room by Silver Jews is playing on my car under the pale mooninlight. 

Is that the title of her new album? :enigma:

I’m my bestfriend

hieronymus

I went through a journey when I saw this with no context on twitter yesterday. I thought it was a cover with a rainbow hand in a heavy gray robe holding a circle on it at first... then I decided it was a clear back and you could see the phone innards, until I saw the cracks...

finally the horror dawned on me.

she's been playing golf with her phone. her coffee table was a little wobbly so she used her phone to level it out and then had rough sex on top of the table. she went to the zoo and a teething baby rhinoceros started chewing on her phone.

how the barnacle do you break your phone THAT MUCH

2 hours ago, Red said:

She must have very slippery hands :partysick:

No wonder she loses harddrives with her music and poetry all the time

Battle 4 Ur Life

you can carry around your iphone with no case or protector and be edgy and ostentatious as much as you want

but the minute it slips from your hand that’s what’s going to happen and you’ll be out of 200-300 US$ at least periodt

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Archived