💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras - 'Feed The Beast' on June 23rd

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Kim Petrus

Honestly following her last releases + her chaotic career choices, i'm very underwhelmed by this.

the larry rudolph thing ended me :toofunny:

even considering changing my GGD username at this point lol

hope the album will make me change my mind

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

The story begins

is giving

The journey continues 

Huh???

Two very different things

Argentum

i mean i tried to hype myself for Alone but i am kinda tired now its always the second song when i start a radio on spotify.

Brrr was meh

problématique was great tho... someone did take the leaks i had found on youtube to listen and now im sad

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

RichAssPiss

"Kim Petras announces third debut album."

Kim Petras' debut is like Cher's Farewell tour. 

leedeegaga
2 hours ago, ControversiaGa said:

We need HIT IT FROM THE BACK

i don’t want brr or Jesus rockstar wasting space on here either.  I didn’t listen to alone yet but seems like everyone was underwhelmed by it

I’m sure at one point she hinted it is on the tracklist… can’t find the receipts though! 
She confirmed on Twitter that Revelations and Sex Talk are on the album… there’s also Castle In The Sky, Claws and Uhoh 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

Controversiaga
40 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

has anyone had this many debut "albums"

She put out Clarity - which I thought was her debut album, but they’re calling it a mixtape 

turn off the light was originally a Halloween ep that got a vol 2. and slutpop was an EP

problematique was scrapped because it was a bit tasteless after all the dr Luke backlash, so they wisely reworked it into what we’re getting now I guess 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Versace

The cover and the title are like the antithesis of Kim. It’s giving serious whereas you’d expect fun and bright from her. Wonder what’s the direction here. I also hope it’s as cohesive as turn off the lights and clarity cause everything that came after has been all over the place.

Controversiaga
46 minutes ago, leedeegaga said:

I’m sure at one point she hinted it is on the tracklist… can’t find the receipts though! 
She confirmed on Twitter that Revelations and Sex Talk are on the album… there’s also Castle In The Sky, Claws and Uhoh 

We also need push push push and all she wants!! And born again !

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Versace said:

The cover and the title are like the antithesis of Kim. It’s giving serious whereas you’d expect fun and bright from her. Wonder what’s the direction here. I also hope it’s as cohesive as turn off the lights and clarity cause everything that came after has been all over the place.

Pop Slut is totally cohesive and she's totally in the character from first track to the last one.

Always found this EP underrated

RainingOnMe

So sad how supportive everyone is here. We didn't forget how horrible of a person she is.

GypsyVida

Debut album? I thought Clarity was her debut album...

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived