Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Dutch
Just now, Dutch said:

GNKzp6aWMAAkIb_?format=jpg&name=large

There was only 1 semi final spot and 2 second half spots left, I scream. 

bionic

Israel, Latvia, and Belgium were my bottom 3 performances of the night. Surprised Latvia qualified (not so much about Israel who I expect will end up being top 3 if not somehow winning). Three extremely boring and forgettable songs albeit performed well (except for Belgium, which was just mid thru and thru). 

buy bionic
  • Like 1

SwissMonster

The Odds mean nothing I am calling it now. Israel for sure has put money into this. No way Israel is rising this much and France and Switzerland loosing this much

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

There was only 1 semi final spot and 2 second half spots left, I scream. 

I swear I just know they will give Israel a good spot because $ and Croatia to get their cheapear ESC and tank Netherlands and Switzerland I just know it

• Like 1

bionic
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

The Odds mean nothing I am calling it now. Israel for sure has put money into this. No way Israel is rising this much and France and Switzerland loosing this much

France should get the win like Portugal did in 2017 but I think it has zero chance

buy bionic

Dutch

Stream the Eurovision 2024 winner.

Dutch
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

I swear I just know they will give Israel a good spot because $ and Croatia to get their cheapear ESC and tank Netherlands and Switzerland I just know it

Netherlands closing the show again isn’t possible but feels great nevertheless. Pls let’s manifest good placements. :pray:

SwissMonster

Croatia rising this much and Switzerland loosing 4% after their respective Semi needs to be studied. Maybe its bis from my side because of Switzerland but I can‘t be that biased to be that confused right??

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I‘m so happy you could hear the crowd that well during Switzerland. Was worrying about this. But wow it was so energetic 

And my section was quiet, but everyone around me had a switzerland flag. I had a guy and a couple sitting next to me and all three were from the US and they all were rooting for Switzerland.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Netherlands closing the show again isn’t possible but feels great nevertheless. Pls let’s manifest good placements. :pray:

Do you know when they reveal the running order? The first rehearsal is at 1pm tomorrow so soon no?

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, Dutch said:

GNKzp6aWMAAkIb_?format=jpg&name=large

Not all the producer choices.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

SwissMonster
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

And my section was quiet, but everyone around me had a switzerland flag. I had a guy and a couple sitting next to me and all three were from the US and they all were rooting for Switzerland.

Wait you were thereeee??

Dennis

Israel's song is also jury-bait. So they'll get some 12 pts from some countries.

SwissMonster
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Not all the producer choices.

This needs to be changed next year

• Like 1

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic