Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i wouldn't be surprised if the latter won tbh,

their staging is great, the jury will probably love it, fan support will be decent! 

France... well, we will see how good it actually is tonight. :ororomunroe:

I dont think France has enough support from the fans to do good in televote

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

palma
17 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I dont think France has enough support from the fans to do good in televote

Paris 2025 sounds AMAZING but I find him to be extremely pretentious and if Voila didn't win this one doesn't deserve to win either :excusemeno:

• Like 3

MysteryMan

Eden slaying despite all the childish hateful noises, love to see it :heart:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

Aren
1 hour ago, MysteryMan said:

Eden slaying despite all the childish hateful noises, love to see it :heart:

If it was only childish noises, the girl is  literally receiving death threats. She needed the protection of 100 police officers and a freaking helicopter to get to the Malmo arena. She is so brave.

• LMAO 1
  • Love 2

Juanlittlem
14 minutes ago, Aren said:

If it was only childish noises, the girl is  literally receiving death threats. She needed the protection of 100 police officers and a freaking helicopter to get to the Malmo arena. She is so brave.

She wouldnt have needed that if we didnt have them on the contest :)

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Dutch

Not a person trying to come for people who just expres their feelings that they don’t like a song and don’t see it as a done deal. As if that person isn’t spreading his winning propaganda and saying the same thing over and over again in this thread to convince himself it’s a done deal. Just accept people don’t like the song and also accept people think it might not win. You’re just as annoying as the by you so claimed dumb and blind people that don’t see your country winning. Instead of pointing the finger, just look in the mirror. Let it go. Xo.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Not a person trying to come for people who just expres their feelings that they don’t like a song and don’t see it as a done deal. As if that person isn’t spreading his winning propaganda and saying the same thing over and over again in this thread to convince himself it’s a done deal. Just accept people don’t like the song and also accept people think it might not win. You’re just as annoying as the by you so claimed dumb and blind people that don’t see your country winning. Instead of pointing the finger, just look in the mirror. Let it go. Xo.

I literally don’t see anyone saying that Croatia can’t win, it’s just that we don’t think that the others don’t stand a chance lol

we all could be completely wrong, but it’s not that serious, we’re literally just speculating :air: 

• Thanks 2

Dutch
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I literally don’t see anyone saying that Croatia can’t win, it’s just that we don’t think that the others don’t stand a chance lol

we all could be completely wrong, but it’s not that serious, we’re literally just speculating :air: 

This. We’ve been way worse than this in other years. Or at least I have been. We never said we don’t think Croatia deserves it, we said we don’t get it personally. 

Croatian fans literally being the Spanish fans of this year. Attacking any slight critic note or a non positive reaction. And being very rude while doing it. Having a discussion with Croatians is just impossible because they stubbornly only see their own side of the discussion and 100% agree with it to a delusional point. I guess that’s the Croatian culture. :volantis:

Anyways. Good for them if they will win. There is no goodwill from me left for them tho. Bye. 

• Love 1

Micmaky
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Dutch said:

This. We’ve been way worse than this in other years. Or at least I have been. We never said we don’t think Croatia deserves it, we said we don’t get it personally. 

Croatian fans literally being the Spanish fans of this year. Attacking any slight critic note or a non positive reaction. And being very rude while doing it. Having a discussion with Croatians is just impossible because they stubbornly only see their own side of the discussion and 100% agree with it to a delusional point. I guess that’s the Croatian culture. :volantis:

Anyways. Good for them if they will win. There is no goodwill from me left for them tho. Bye. 

I’m Aussie not Croatian and it’s not that serious. My tone is jokey, I don’t intend to attack anyone. 
My point is Croatia was already pretty popular before the stage performances. Now after seeing the stagings it’s clear, to me and many people, that no one except Croatia has the winning package. Could be wrong but this is all fun speculation anyway 

Edited by Micmaky

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, Dutch said:

being the Spanish fans

EH, DONT BE RUDE

• LMAO 4

Dutch
Just now, Micmaky said:

it’s not that serious. My tone is jokey

Not even you believe that.

Dutch
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

EH, DONT BE RUDE

Did I lie tho? :ohwell:

Juanlittlem
Just now, Dutch said:

Did I lie tho? :ohwell:

No, but respect me! :grr:

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem

I just saw Baby Lasagna right after entering the arena and some people from Switzerland gave me a Nemo pin :flower:

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

No, but respect me! :grr:

I will… a little. :ororomunroe:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic