💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

darkgaga

So. Apparently Joost was not good. How the F could he not do this song justice…

• LMAO 1

SwissMonster
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Dutch said:

It’s funny how we all think and say this but yet he’s still leading the odds. Are we all wrong or is the hype coming from inside the house (Croatia and Euro fans?).

What do you think about last minute betting on whoever is the favorite? Could that be the reason? Cause can‘t be a coincidence we are all saying the same think yet he keeps rising in the odds

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

wolfga

Ok im late but heres my opinion

First:

As a croatian im so proud of dear marko and im so happy that we finally have a chance to win and that next year esc may be in zagreb!!!!!

second, as a balkan, im so proud of marko, teya and raiven for all being in the final!!!!!! idk when this happened last time but im living for it rn. love all the songs

apart from my balkan love im still starstruck by ireland!!!!!! (i woke up like 15 minutes ago realising ive had it playing on loop for a few hours :huntyga:

I also like Cyprus, Lithuania, Portugal, and Luxembourg

Ukraine's song would pass for me if it didn't have the rap part

Poland is such a miss even tho luna is so potencial

Iceland...

Finland is so cringe

i thought the moldovan singer was speaking sign language by her movements

azerbaijan is meh

australia meh

CANT WAIT FOR SF2 AND THE FINALS!!!

Blame it on the doctor He went and took a bite of my heart but it brought me to life

Born This Way
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Lol I'm so excited for Spain. The people who had a tizzy about Ireland and the UK will be pressed again.

Edited by Born This Way
Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy
  • YAAAS 1

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Nemo changed their outfit, its a new pink jacket!

Oh its sooo much better thank fkn god

• YAAAS 1

Dutch
31 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

What do you think about last minute betting on whoever is the favorite? Could that be the reason? Cause can‘t be a coincidence we are all saying the same think yet he keeps rising in the odds

I have no idea. Could be the case or we are just all dumb and tasteless? :volantis:

Dutch

Italy also dropping in the odds. It’s gonna be a not so open year after all. Can we move on to 2025? This year sucked on many levels.

palma

Netherlands sitting at 9th place at the press poll :bear: It's over for Joost ig :partysick:

While I appreciate Nemo's costume change it looks slightly less worse than the pink feathers :koons:  I also hate Angelina's new (old) look. Why is it so hard for ITALY of all places to serve fashion :littlepotter:

I am hearing very mixed reactions to Marina but the one minute clip I saw was pretty good... I hope they get it together for tomorrow :franminervini:

Dutch

Greece looks so bad help. 

Dutch

And Switzerland is really using the wrong camera shots ffs.

Dutch

So yeah. Other countries ****ing up so bad that a mess like Croatia will win. Sight. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Dutch

People shouting: free Palestina during Israels performance. :ororomunroe:

• YAAAS 5

SwissMonster
11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

And Switzerland is really using the wrong camera shots ffs.

It will be such a hit or miss tbh. Some camera angles are definitely wrong (like what was with literally them showing a camera man for a whole ass hour?? :traumatica:) but some look sooo good. I can‘t imagine the delegation seeing the same as we do and say „yeah all of the shots are fine“ like??

• Like 1

SwissMonster
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Dutch said:

So yeah. Other countries ****ing up so bad that a mess like Croatia will win. Sight. 

I hate it here, I feel like every fave to win messed up. Croatia kept their national final, which is the safe and boring way to go, but well… the right one when all others try to do some stand out thing that turns into a mess. Its annoying

Edited by SwissMonster
  • Thanks 1

SwissMonster

Oh all those booing videos of that one country, music to my ears. Some of the booing is so loud :air:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic