💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

palma
3 hours ago, bionic said:

'Rest of World' vote delayed 2 hours, the 2 hour countdown on the page just ended and still not open :toofunny: EBU officially certified flops

A reverse warholian moment :rip:

• LMAO 1

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

@SwissMonster hoe, did you watch videos from tonight?

Not yet!!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Bronco
3 hours ago, Dennis said:

"The ranks allocated to the individual songs by each Juror are converted into a specific score value from 12 downwards decreasing exponentially; the sum of all score values within a national Jury determines the final national jury ranking. The Top 10 songs with the highest ranks are awarded 1 – 8, 10, and 12 points"

Has it always been this way? In previous telecasts, they only announced the pick of the jury from each country. I didn't know 2nd, 3rd, 4th choices etc were getting any points

Jury votes & public votes are both given to the top 10 songs on that nation's voting.

Under the current system that came in just before covid - we get the votes from each country's jury presented individually. They show the 1-8 points via graphic while the country's spokesperson announces the top 2 from that country. 

Then we go to the brutal bit which is where the ESC hosts present the televote. The tele vote is presented as the total score from all 37 countries given to a country starting from the current bottom of the leaderboard after the jury vote.

palma

There is an interval act thirsting after Martin Österdahl :bear:

It'll be fun when he announces his resignation 2 hours after that :bear:

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Not yet!!

Youre welcome :flower:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

palma

I watched some performances from the jury final :partysick:

Spoiler

- Ukraine did VERY well. It felt very triumphant and if there is anyone that can win with a #2 r/o its Ukraine. I expect a jury top 5, if not top 3, if they vote strictly based on the performance (but lbr they won't).

- Joost did not perform as everyone knows, instead they broadcasted the performance from the SF -but with the #16 watermark. (ig they will replace it with #5 if Joost is going to compete in the finals but not perform?) 

- Marina did better than all the previous rehearsals and the SF her vocals were not exactly mind-blowing. Greece depends more on the televoting I think so this shouldn't be the end of the world.

- Angelina (and her dancers) made the right call and took up the stage wearing the black catsuits they previously wore for the rehearsals. It still doesn't look like a winning performance but it was MUCH MUCH better than the SF. Her vocals were great too. I can see this in the top 5 in any other year but I can see that the voting will be a mess tonight so who knows :bear:

- I didn't watch Croatia in full but the last 30 seconds I saw was electric - Baby Lasagna would win the televote under normal circumstances.

- Nemo gave an incredible performance. They did everything they could to win I'd say, so let's see. If Switzerland wins this, it's very much deserved.

- France :rip: I wish he just stood there next to a piano and did some French mannerisms and be Patricia Kaas (Male Version). His vocal chords are TIRED and he messed up MULTIPLE times. It was embarrassing to watch as his performance depends solely on the vocals and I felt bad for him. France is not winning the jury votes. :bear:

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, palma said:

I watched some performances from the jury final :partysick:

Hide contents

- Ukraine did VERY well. It felt very triumphant and if there is anyone that can win with a #2 r/o its Ukraine. I expect a jury top 5, if not top 3, if they vote strictly based on the performance (but lbr they won't).

- Joost did not perform as everyone knows, instead they broadcasted the performance from the SF -but with the #16 watermark. (ig they will replace it with #5 if Joost is going to compete in the finals but not perform?) 

- Marina did better than all the previous rehearsals and the SF her vocals were not exactly mind-blowing. Greece depends more on the televoting I think so this shouldn't be the end of the world.

- Angelina (and her dancers) made the right call and took up the stage wearing the black catsuits they previously wore for the rehearsals. It still doesn't look like a winning performance but it was MUCH MUCH better than the SF. Her vocals were great too. I can see this in the top 5 in any other year but I can see that the voting will be a mess tonight so who knows :bear:

- I didn't watch Croatia in full but the last 30 seconds I saw was electric - Baby Lasagna would win the televote under normal circumstances.

- Nemo gave an incredible performance. They did everything they could to win I'd say, so let's see. If Switzerland wins this, it's very much deserved.

- France :rip: I wish he just stood there next to a piano and did some French mannerisms and be Patricia Kaas (Male Version). His vocal chords are TIRED and he messed up MULTIPLE times. It was embarrassing to watch as his performance depends solely on the vocals and I felt bad for him. France is not winning the jury votes. :bear:

Everything from this is true oops

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

River

I really dislike performances when they lay down on the floor, it’s so useless and stinky

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Fantina

I can't believe I woke up and STILL no news :triggered:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

SimonBaetens

Okej Mr Österdahl vi behöver lite nyheter!!! EBU är ett sjunkande skepp just nu.... 

Or in English: Ok Mr Österdahl we need some news!!! EBU is a sinking ship right now.... 

SimonBaetens

Just published:

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/melodifestivalen/a/EyWlml/inleder-utredning-om-olaga-hot-efter

Translation: Police have opened a preliminary investigation into unlawful threats after Dutch artist Joost Klein, 26, was investigated for an "incident" during Eurovision in Malmö.
- "We have a case with a man who is suspected of unlawful threats that took place in Malmö Arena. The suspected offence is said to have taken place on Thursday evening. But was reported on Friday. We have interviewed witnesses and taken other investigative measures," says Evelina Olsson, police spokesperson.

• Like 2

053Timo

This year is such a mess. Boring songs, Israel and now Joost 🤣🤣🤣

Dutch

So Joost wasn’t even physical?? Girl what the ****. 

Cuntalicious

Joost is out! Still no information about what’s happened…

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic