💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Micmaky
36 minutes ago, Aren said:

Regardless of where they protested, the point is thousands of people showed up to intimidate and bully a 20-year-old girl simply because of her ethnicity and nationality. Is it really that hard to believe she’s gonna get some sympathy votes?

Why is her age constantly brought up? Why are we infantilising a fully grown adult. This is not junior Eurovision. 

• Like 7

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Did she sing about supporting a "genocide" or make statements to that effect? Because I've watched  some of her interviews and didn't hear anything of the sort.

Girl bye, she doesn't condemne it and is waiting to go back to join the military, thats enough proof.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
53 minutes ago, Aren said:

Are you sure she’s the one who’s ‘evil’ and not the thousands of people outside her hotel basically calling for her to be lynched?

https://twitter.com/henmazzig/status/1788664883212423553?s=46&t=78umILWrWi0Uoyyg-utNEw

47 minutes ago, Aren said:

Regardless of where they protested, the point is thousands of people showed up to intimidate and bully a 20-year-old girl simply because of her ethnicity and nationality. Is it really that hard to believe she’s gonna get some sympathy votes?

I aspire to have this level of imagination one day. Imagine being able to invent your own reality and then converse with others from inside it?

A spectacular super power, I think.

Anyway, she's there as a representative of Israel so obviously she's gonna be subjected to people who are upset at Israel for the genocide they're currently commiting.

13 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I don't see anyone harassing Russians athletes or singers abroad under the pretext of being pro-Ukraine, nor should it be condoned.

I'm sure if Russia was present at this competition and their team was practicing/preparing for boos by mocking Ukrainians, that performer would be catching sh*t and rightfully so :vegas:

Respectfully, I need the two of you specifically to open your eyes a bit 'cause you're both wrong. Even I can see that and I'm barely even tuned into this whole thing :laughga:

Or at least stop pretending anybody here is antisemitic when they say "maybe killing tens of thousands of people is a bad thing"

💚
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Dennis
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Girl bye, she doesn't condemne it and is waiting to go back to join the military, thats enough proof.

:billie:

Ok Gaga didn't "condemn" it, does it mean she's pro-genocide? Are you going to boo her?

You see why many of us don't buy these B.S arguments. It's clear people have an issue with her nationality even when she remains silent on the war.

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Dennis said:

It's clear people have an issue with her nationality even when she remains silent on the war.

Why do you chose to ignore the part where I say she wants to go back and join the military?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

RAMROD

:billie:

Ok Gaga didn't "condemn" it, does it mean she's pro-genocide? Are you going to boo her?

Girl stfu with this stretch rn  :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem

Anyways, for the good of this thread and myself imma avoid replying to you @Dennis and some other people, unless you're trying to come up with lies just like the protest. Have a good day :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Dennis
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Why do you chose to ignore the part where I say she wants to go back and join the military?

It's mandatory service in Israel. Either that or you go to jail.

If you have an issue with the way the war is being conducted, the blame should aimed at the leadership of Israel and decision-makers, not civilians.

This is a very dangerous standard no other country is held to. I don't blame every Russian civilian for the war in Ukraine, even if they aspire to join the military. Same with America and the many ****ed up wars it did.

But anyway, different debate for another day.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Dutch

The northern lights are dancing. What you could’ve see if you weren’t blinded. Such a special moment. 

Dennis
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Girl stfu with this stretch rn  :ladyhaha:

It's not a stretch. If we hold every country to this standard, then literally American civilians would have to be first in line to be canceled. But people are hypocritical.

Many countries, european countries and America waged many wars, and their civilians/artists abroad never got canceled.

• Like 1

Juanlittlem

It's mandatory service in Israel.

She's still expressing her wish to do it. She's kept silent for other stuff yet she says she wants to go back to her country and join the military, how nice! 

And now this really was my last quote.

• Like 1

ObezyankaNol
2 hours ago, olive specter said:

not me reading page after page of this thread while having no interest in watching the thing lol

if only the songs were as entertaining as the drama 

last time i liked an eurovision song was in 2003 with this bop

:music:

I love the song but the live performance was terrible :stupidoreo:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Dennis

"The ranks allocated to the individual songs by each Juror are converted into a specific score value from 12 downwards decreasing exponentially; the sum of all score values within a national Jury determines the final national jury ranking. The Top 10 songs with the highest ranks are awarded 1 – 8, 10, and 12 points"

Has it always been this way? In previous telecasts, they only announced the pick of the jury from each country. I didn't know 2nd, 3rd, 4th choices etc were getting any points

• Like 1

Born This Way
Posted (edited)

For y'all's sanity, just remember there's an ignore button when you hover over someone's username :) 

Anyway, here's a robbed queen

Edited by Born This Way
Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic