Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Dennis

People simping for Croatia just to stop Israel even tho we know it isn't a good entry is funny to me.

At least unite behind Switzerland or France? No way in hell Croatia will be jury-favorite. And to beat Israel you need to at least win most of the jury vote.

• Like 2

Dutch

The never been done before part of Joost his staging is that he won’t perform in the final. 

• LMAO 5

palma

RAI just issued a statement on the televote-gate :partysick:

Let's hope that is indeed the case :volantis:

"Regarding the publication of the results of the second semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2024, in the closing credits of this semi-final, Rai specifies that it was a technical problem following which some data - completely partial - were mistakenly highlighted in the graphics of the Italian national vote. These results, pursuant to the Regulations of the 68th Eurovision Song Contest, can only be made public after the final evening. Rai promptly apologized to the EBU leaders and believes that this inconvenience does not affect the regularity of the final result. The published votes are in fact incomplete. In any case, Rai has already spoken to the EBU, confirming its commitment to full compliance with all the rules for the rest of the event."

Dennis

Not them confirming it's actually authentic :enigma: this is a situation where "say less" would've been advisable. 

palma
5 minutes ago, Dutch said:

The never been done before part of Joost his staging is that he won’t perform in the final. 

Did he legit quit? Is there any news on the Dutch media? :bear:

This year is a MESS. Martin Österreich needs to STEP DOWN ASAP :triggered:

• Thanks 1

bionic
7 minutes ago, palma said:

RAI just issued a statement on the televote-gate :partysick:

Let's hope that is indeed the case :volantis:

"Regarding the publication of the results of the second semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2024, in the closing credits of this semi-final, Rai specifies that it was a technical problem following which some data - completely partial - were mistakenly highlighted in the graphics of the Italian national vote. These results, pursuant to the Regulations of the 68th Eurovision Song Contest, can only be made public after the final evening. Rai promptly apologized to the EBU leaders and believes that this inconvenience does not affect the regularity of the final result. The published votes are in fact incomplete. In any case, Rai has already spoken to the EBU, confirming its commitment to full compliance with all the rules for the rest of the event."

The complete data showing Israel at 40% is wild. The PARTIAL data showing it is even wilder

buy bionic

palma
1 minute ago, bionic said:

The complete data showing Israel at 40% is wild. The PARTIAL data showing it is even wilder

I wouldn't be surprised if the complete data had it at like 75% atp :bear: Israel's odds have been decreasing rapidly since the news have been made public but let's see. 

Oh Baby Lasagna, the prophet, when you said "my anxiety attacks," I really felt that :messga:

Dennis
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

My guess is that by partial they meant those were only Italy's results and not the entire voting block.

• Thanks 1

River
16 minutes ago, palma said:

I am back with some copium :bear:

I read online that EBU usually has to disregard around 25% of all televotes from Italy as a quarter of the voters attempt to vote for their own country. We can still hope that Italian grannies were trying to vote for Angelina when they voted #14 last night :volantis:

10 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Actually that could be the case, many Italians confirmed it. This is the first time that Italy performed in the semi and a lot of people were allegedly confused

Hmm wasn’t the voting only through the app or the website and you had to click plus on the participant so like they obviously saw Eden with Israeli flag next to 14

Smells like it’s some made up fake news  :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

sara57
Posted (edited)

Update about Joost. WTF IS GOING ON :fatcat:

Edited by sara57
  • Shook 1

Juanlittlem
Just now, River said:

Hmm wasn’t the voting only through the app or the website and you had to click plus on the participant so like they obviously saw Eden with Israeli flag next to 14

You can vote by calls or text messages writing the song number you want to vote for

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

palma
Just now, River said:

You can vote online, through an app, or through SMS. 50+ voters would predominantly vote through SMS methinks :bear:

But yeah I can tell RAI is being RAI and trying to save face :alsemanche:

River
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

You can vote by calls or text messages writing the song number you want to vote for

For real?!

On youtube they only showed the website and the app:grr:

i had to take out my cc and pay like I’m in the 2000s, not even apple pay lol

sara57
2 minutes ago, River said:

Allegedly they were calling for no. 14 thinking it's Angelina

• LMAO 1

River
Just now, palma said:

You can vote online, through an app, or through SMS. 50+ voters would predominantly vote through SMS methinks :bear:

But yeah I can tell RAI is being RAI and trying to save face :alsemanche:

RAI is such a mess lol

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic