10. San Marino (50%)

NQ:

11. Estonia (50%)
12. Denmark (45%)
13. Malta (40%)
14. Czechia (35%)
15. Albania (25%)
16. Latvia (10%)

Austria, Belgium and San Marino could easily be swapped with Estonia, Denmark, Malta or Czechia. 

• Love 1

Micmaky

Kinda hilarious seeing everyone here explain how Croatia is not winning. I’ve said this for a while now, this is done and dusted. Croatia is winning and it won’t even be close 

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

Kinda hilarious seeing everyone here explain how Croatia is not winning. I’ve said this for a while now, this is done and dusted. Croatia is winning and it won’t even be close 

We shall see, I can see him doing pretty well in televote but not getting a top 5 in juries, so that would hurt him

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 2

Micmaky
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

We shall see, I can see him doing pretty well in televote but not getting a top 5 in juries, so that would hurt him

Not sure why people think he won’t do well with the juries. There’s no Loreen this year and he is the odds on fav. Juries have never ever tanked the odds on fav. He won’t be first but he will be top 4 and the televote will be huge. 

Edited by Micmaky
  • Like 1

palma
28 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

Not to be a conspiracy theorist but the head of Croatian delegation became a member of EBU's Eurovision reference group upon invitation in late 2023 :volantis: I'm not saying they are *giving* it to Croatia but I can foresee Croatia lobbying HARD with the national juries :reductive:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Shook 1

Hyperobject

europapa... europapa... squidward-dance-transparent.gif

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Micmaky
45 minutes ago, palma said:

Not to be a conspiracy theorist but the head of Croatian delegation became a member of EBU's Eurovision reference group upon invitation in late 2023 :volantis: I'm not saying they are *giving* it to Croatia but I can foresee Croatia lobbying HARD with the national juries :reductive:

Croatia won the Reddit poll, OGAE, Eurovisionworld poll, INFE televote poll. Like why are people at GGD acting like some random song is now leading the odds. 

• Thanks 2

palma
2 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

Croatia won the Reddit poll, OGAE, Eurovisionworld poll, INFE televote poll. Like why are people at GGD acting like some random song is now leading the odds. 

It's not a dance bop by a female diva so :huntyga:

I too expected this year to be close but with literally everyone but Croatia fumbling Baby Lasagna has a clear path to victory. I hope Zagreb 2025 convinces the Balkan League to come back to the contest :pray: 

• Like 2

SwissMonster
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Micmaky said:

Well since you say „everyone“ is doing that here that shows you that there are people not liking it no?

Also you always seem to come with „the Odds“ (which are called odds for a reason) and „Polls“. All we do is explain why we don’t think it will win on a performance level, disregarding the odds. So, disregarding the odds, why are you so sure its a landslide win for Croatia? And again, what makes it standout in comparison to ALL other countries? :vegas:

My take: Croatia will NEVER be above France, Italy, Switzerland and Ukraine in Jury. So 5th in Jury at BEST. He probably will win the Televote yes but never ever with a landslide, there are too much televote friendly songs such as ireland, netherlands, greece with the jury top 4 I just mentioned for sure also getting a good amount of televote points. I don‘t say it can‘t win, but in my eyes definitely not so sure like you portray it

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 2

SwissMonster
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

Its getting boring. First of all others won other Polls too, if you wanna go by that. I already listed them in a comment before. And again, did you look at the numbers he won these polls with? Thats not a landslide thats called a reallyyyy close result when you compare it with other years polls. Which supports my point form above again. Not saying he won‘t win, but its so unsure like any other country winning

Edited by SwissMonster

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, palma said:

Oh they will get that 20th spot in that finale by producers choice then :saladga:

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Its getting boring. First of all others won other Polls too, if you wanna go by that. And again, did you look at the numbers he won these polls with? Thats not a landslide thats called a reallyyyy close result when you compare it with other years polls. Which supports my point form above again. Not saying he won‘t win, but its so unsure like any other country winning

They mention INFE poll, but Switzerland won that? Eurovision World Poll is still open and even with Croatia being the fave they're at 15%, while Switzerland and Italy sit behind with 11%.

votes-from-rotw-and-the-final-results-of

Then for OGAE, they wont but it isnt a landslide + look at Belgium being 4th (and he will struggle to qualify) and Spain being 9th (coming for a top 20 in the final). This poll doesnt really mean that much.

Screenshot-20240509-141442-Chrome.jpg

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Thanks 2

Hyperobject
8 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

And again, what makes it standout in comparison to ALL other countries? :vegas:

that's my biggest concern, personally. this year there's many songs that have this "quirky" fan appeal, like Finland, Ireland, Croatia (ofc), The Netherlands, Greece seems to be loved by the fans as well. Finland had almost no competition in that field last year (Czechia was the only one that comes to mind rn), hence the televote lead was so huge. so imo, televote will be a bloodbath this time! 

• Thanks 2

palma
22 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

that's my biggest concern, personally. this year there's many songs that have this "quirky" fan appeal, like Finland, Ireland, Croatia (ofc), The Netherlands, Greece seems to be loved by the fans as well. Finland had almost no competition in that field last year (Czechia was the only one that comes to mind rn), hence the televote lead was so huge. so imo, televote will be a bloodbath this time! 

Inb4 France or Ukraine wins :koons:

Spoiler

I do believe this may happen if Croatia flops with the juries :bear:

• Like 1

Hyperobject
29 minutes ago, palma said:

Inb4 France or Ukraine wins :koons:

Reveal hidden contents

I do believe this may happen if Croatia flops with the juries :bear:

i wouldn't be surprised if the latter won tbh,

their staging is great, the jury will probably love it, fan support will be decent! 

France... well, we will see how good it actually is tonight. :ororomunroe:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic