1. 1. will be...

• a follow-up to RENAISSANCE in concept and sound
    • a completely new and unexpected path
    • the long-rumored country album
    • she said "project" so it could be something other than an album

Featured Posts

COOOK

527D4046-4074-4980-8BE0-FC001499C2A5.jpeg?resize=1024,1024&ssl=1

what direction do you think act ii will take? do you think it'll follow the ballroom and club scene or will this next one be different and stand on its own? you may even share your thoughts on act iii... the overall concept of this three act project

edit: adding the last option since she's not referring to nor saying specifically that there are three albums.

Edited by COOOK

Stupid Oreo

i don’t know😭 seeing her tonight so I don’t even know what act i is gonna be :stupidoreo:

• YAAAS 2

Luke78619

My gut tells me that there’s not three albums, but that Act I was the album, Act II will be the visuals, and something else for Act III

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

COOOK
22 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

My gut tells me that there’s not three albums, but that Act I was the album, Act II will be the visuals, and something else for Act III

hmm... since BLACK IS KING is the first out of three major projects in her deal with Disney+ , and the visuals are in fact confirmed to be a film-

FggNQtLWQAE5LU_.jpg

it'll most likely be released there as the second project so makes sense... and act iii could be this tour (that's currently being filmed), releasing on this platform as the last project of the deal and of this trilogy...

nice brainstorming, Luke236 did we just crack the code? :hor:

Edited by COOOK
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

River

It's a new DC album with the original members

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Love 1

TortureMeOnReplay

I think it's 3 albums. It'd be a bit misleading to let people think it's albums for so long only to say "yeah act 2 is visuals and act 3 is a live album/performance movie". I feel like if it was album/visuals/something about the tour she would have said she plans on elaborating on Renaissance in several ways. Beyoncé normally does things in an era she hasn't done before, and really she's done a visual album and a performance film. I think one of the acts will be a country album, with her albums adjoined by visuals that transition into each phase. This would make sense of why the visuals are taking so long too. But it's all just guessing games. 

• Like 1

Red

She's taking so long to announce Act II, it's giving She's Miley Cyrus tbh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1

AntonTurnItUp

Didn't someone important from her team confirmed there would be three volumes of Renaissancé? Or was it some media? Anyway I really think Act II and III are albums, if she would release album, visuals and filmed performances separately, then I don't get the point of call these projects "acts"

PS: Shook if she made 3 albums during the three years that the pandemic lasted, Gar Goyle wishes :partysick:

COOOK
16 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

It'd be a bit misleading to let people think it's albums for so long only to say "yeah act 2 is visuals and act 3 is a live album/performance movie". I feel like if it was album/visuals/something about the tour she would have said she plans on elaborating on Renaissance in several ways.

1 minute ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Anyway I really think Act II and III are albums, if she would release album, visuals and filmed performances separately, then I don't get the point of call these projects "acts"

you guys have valid points too :saladga:

BBhomemaker
1 hour ago, River said:

It's a new DC album with the original members

Now i wanna see Letoya back :fatcat:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Ziggy
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

hmm... since BLACK IS KING is the first out of three major projects in her deal with Disney+ , and the visuals are in fact confirmed to be a film-

FggNQtLWQAE5LU_.jpg

it'll most likely be released there as the second project so makes sense... and act iii could be this tour (that's currently being filmed), releasing on this platform as the last project of the deal and of this trilogy...

nice brainstorming, Luke236 did we just crack the code? :hor:

Mmmm that feels anti-climactic. A tour film is part 3? I feel like if you hype something up as a three act thing it’s gotta do more than get less exciting each act lmao 

Ziggy
1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I think it's 3 albums. It'd be a bit misleading to let people think it's albums for so long only to say "yeah act 2 is visuals and act 3 is a live album/performance movie". I feel like if it was album/visuals/something about the tour she would have said she plans on elaborating on Renaissance in several ways. Beyoncé normally does things in an era she hasn't done before, and really she's done a visual album and a performance film. I think one of the acts will be a country album, with her albums adjoined by visuals that transition into each phase. This would make sense of why the visuals are taking so long too. But it's all just guessing games. 

This feels plausible. Actually, I’d love is the music was linked as well. Like elements of this or references to that were sprinkled throughout the three projects. I think what I’m most curious about is the reasoning behind the 3 act structure to the era. Renaissance alone is strong enough to be an era in its own right. What’s warranting more in the same era/what does the content of these other songs do that illuminates the themes of renaissance which is already so unlike Beyoncé albums of the past? She has been serving concept the last decade or so so I’m sure it is that thought out but the execution is bolder than ever so the success of her concept I’m most curious about

Anderson123

I used to think Act I was the album, Act II were going to be the visuals and Act III the Tour but so far I haven't seen the tour being called an Act so I don't know. I'm always here for new music so if that's what they plan, great for the fans.

• 10 months later...
SourMykee
On 5/14/2023 at 6:53 AM, Red said:

She's taking so long to announce Act II, it's giving She's Miley Cyrus tbh

Lol funny how you manifested this lol .. now with act II: cowboy carter out with a feature from miley cyrus lol