audio

Lady Gaga - Princess Die (AI version)

ROSHFORT

Featured Posts

ROSHFORT

(raw and edited vocals included)
Vocals based on Isaac Dunbar cover.
Programs used: ultimate vocal remover 5, so vits svc, fl studio
I am training Lady Gaga's voice model for up to 100k iterations and later I will post a detailed tutorial on how to make AI covers together with the voice model. Also, I would like to work on an AI version of Tinnitus, but I need vocals in good quality for this, so if there are singers here, try to make your cover and send it here.

Edited by ROSHFORT
  • Like 2
  • Love 7

weed

If this is where to place a request I would be grateful for a Gaga version of Twilight Zone/Twilight Tone by The Manhattan Transfer

DISZKO

Honestly, I am dying to hear Heart - Barracuda with Gagas vocals.  I tried setting up this AI voice transfer but failed at it. Please if you have time could you do this AI cover for me?

ROSHFORT
2 hours ago, weed said:

If this is where to place a request I would be grateful for a Gaga version of Twilight Zone/Twilight Tone by The Manhattan Transfer

Twilight Zone Twilight Tone by The Manhattan Transfer (Gaga AI cover) 
I'm still just learning how to do it, so it may not be the best result that can be obtained. I just opened fl studio for the first time a week ago :/ Therefore, I will perform requests for training.

• YAAAS 1

weed
2 minutes ago, ROSHFORT said:

Twilight Zone Twilight Tone by The Manhattan Transfer (Gaga AI cover) 
I'm still just learning how to do it, so it may not be the best result that can be obtained. I just opened fl studio for the first time a week ago :/ Therefore, I will perform requests for training.

I think it sounds AMAZINGG!!! omg thank you! I'd love a real cover by her. Sounds very realistic as it is though

weed

Not to be needy and greedy but 2 more requests for my talented emperor:

Native New Yorker by Odyssey

Last Night a DJ Saved My Life by Indeep 

ROSHFORT
2 minutes ago, weed said:

I think it sounds AMAZINGG!!! omg thank you! I'd love a real cover by her. Sounds very realistic as it is though

VOCALS ONLY

• YAAAS 1

ROSHFORT
2 hours ago, DISZKO said:

Honestly, I am dying to hear Heart - Barracuda with Gagas vocals.  I tried setting up this AI voice transfer but failed at it. Please if you have time could you do this AI cover for me?

Heart - "Barracuda"
VOCALS ONLY

• Love 1

KikiLoohoo
On 5/11/2023 at 5:51 PM, ROSHFORT said:

(raw and edited vocals included)
Vocals based on Isaac Dunbar cover.
Programs used: ultimate vocal remover 5, so vits svc, fl studio
I am training Lady Gaga's voice model for up to 100k iterations and later I will post a detailed tutorial on how to make AI covers together with the voice model. Also, I would like to work on an AI version of Tinnitus, but I need vocals in good quality for this, so if there are singers here, try to make your cover and send it here.

Ugh it’s amazing that we can get these unreleased stuff done now through AI 🥹 I’d love to be involved in your Tinnitus project. Feel free to DM me to see how we can go about it (lyrics, melody, etc wise).

• Love 1

berlinforme

There are so many AI versions of so many artists' voices yet I'm wondering why most Gaga AIs I've heard so far sound rather robotic? Like, there's lots of songs in Ariana's, Beyoncé's or even Kanye's voices that could absolutely be real. 90% of the Gaga songs sound more like demos though. Why is that? Basically all her acapellas have leaked, so there would be a big database. 

Not complaining about your work here, I was rather wondering in general. Barracuda & Last Night a DJ Saved My Life sound amazing. 

Edited by berlinforme

ROSHFORT
24 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

There are so many AI versions of so many artists' voices yet I'm wondering why most Gaga AIs I've heard so far sound rather robotic? Like, there's lots of songs in Ariana's, Beyoncé's or even Kanye's voices that could absolutely be real. 90% of the Gaga songs sound more like demos though. Why is that? Basically all her acapellas have leaked, so there would be a big database. 

Not complaining about your work here, I was rather wondering in general. Barracuda & Last Night a DJ Saved My Life sound amazing. 

I think it's because of the uniqueness of Lady Gaga's voice, which cannot be repeated. You also need to be able to mix vocals and instrumentals, and I literally started working for the first time in my life a week ago, with a program for processing music, so if a more experienced person brings it together, then it will sound better. Princess die was made a voice model with 47k iterations, a barracuda with 81k iterations.

• Like 1

berlinforme

Could you try Bonnie Tyler songs? Like Holding Out for a Hero or If You Were a Woman?