đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Zelda Tears of the Kingdom launch thread

River

Featured Posts

bionic
On 5/18/2023 at 1:45 PM, Bowman said:

I played TOTK last night for about an hour and so far loving it! I just want to come home and play more

Does anyone else love the music as well? it’s so nice

also so far what game is better? This one or BOTW? I haven’t played it enough yet to tell

Hmmm I am probably 'late' in the story of TOTK and so far I do think BOTW is far superior game. The abilities are better, the guardian abilities are much better, the storyline is much better. TOTK does feel like glorified DLC

buy bionic
  • Like 2

Head Empty
53 minutes ago, bionic said:

Hmmm I am probably 'late' in the story of TOTK and so far I do think BOTW is far superior game. The abilities are better, the guardian abilities are much better, the storyline is much better. TOTK does feel like glorified DLC

I'm still in the first half of the game but I feel like it's superior in many aspects :air:. Characters have more depth and personality, the story is more involved, the abilities allow more creativity and the world filled more. It seems like an upgrade in every way.

My biggest complaint would be that some assets should've been redone or replaced. Like, why am I working my ass off to get back equipment pieces that I already had in BOTW? Give me new, more exciting stuff.

• Like 2

bionic
Spoiler

me during the sage quests when nobody is acknowledging that zelda is CLEARLY an illusion cast by the bad guy to bait us

9a2.png

me at hyrule castle when it turns out the zelda i am chasing is an illusion cast by the bad guy to bait me in

gasp-shocked.gif

buy bionic
  • LMAO 2

TheOriginalOne

I’m so mad at the dumb YouTubers putting spoilers in the thumbnails of videos. I just got a HUGE spoiler because someone’s video came up in my recommendations. Same thing happened with Pokémon where someone had an image of the robot professor as the thumbnail when I was just starting the game. 

RebeldeFaith
15 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

me during the sage quests when nobody is acknowledging that zelda is CLEARLY an illusion cast by the bad guy to bait us

9a2.png

me at hyrule castle when it turns out the zelda i am chasing is an illusion cast by the bad guy to bait me in

gasp-shocked.gif

Same!!! :billie:

Something something idk
  • LMAO 1

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
On 5/13/2023 at 9:51 AM, River said:

ok shield + minecart fuse is the best thing ever :air:

the attention to every single detail in the game and the fact that you can use everything is leaving me speechless every time

I feel like everything I do in the game is ilegal but it still works

River
1 minute ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

I feel like everything I do in the game is ilegal but it still works

lol so true :air:

the paraglider item duplicate glitch is amazing :ororomunroe:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Shook 1

Bowman

The Zonai wings are so awkward :messga:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

bionic
On 5/24/2023 at 8:04 PM, River said:

lol so true :air:

the paraglider item duplicate glitch is amazing :ororomunroe:

patched out now i believe

buy bionic

River
11 minutes ago, bionic said:

patched out now i believe

yeah :messga:

RebeldeFaith

I'm not updating my game until someone finds a good and easy duplicate glitch. :ororomunroe:

Something something idk

River
On 5/27/2023 at 10:54 PM, RebeldeFaith said:

I'm not updating my game until someone finds a good and easy duplicate glitch. :ororomunroe:

• Like 1

RebeldeFaith
5 hours ago, River said:

It's not as effective as the previous ones. But I'm thinking of spending a few hours duplicate everything until I max it out and the save and update tbh. I mostly want to have enough rare crystals, stones and monster parts to not have to farm them every day. Everything else is relatively easy to find.

Something something idk

River
23 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

It's not as effective as the previous ones. But I'm thinking of spending a few hours duplicate everything until I max it out and the save and update tbh. I mostly want to have enough rare crystals, stones and monster parts to not have to farm them every day. Everything else is relatively easy to find.

I did that but I was so bored so I was like what the hell let's update and wait for a new glitch lol